Your business likely receives pieces of returned mail every day. No big deal, right? You’ll simply re-route those items to the correct addresses. No harm, no foul. A deeper look reveals the true cost of returned mail. When a piece of mail is returned to you – the U.S. Postal Service processes these mailings as […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag CloudPrint and Mail mail personalization drupa 2012 print and mail industry customer communications management pitney bowes customer communications dmt personalized communications direct mail color printing white paper factory solution customer summit pre-drupa technology showcase technology national postal forum voice of the customer production print innovation intellijet production mail direct mail marketing multi-channel communications customer lifetime value
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb