The Internet makes it easier than ever to shop around and look for the best price on a product, whether you’re a consumer buying a pair of shoes or a mail center employee seeking the best price on paper goods or printing capabilities. Shopping around is especially valuable in the latter scenario, as a focus […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudintellijet white paper factory solution production mail customer communications management voice of the customer mail dmt personalization direct mail Print and Mail drupa 2012 technology customer lifetime value innovation production print customer summit color printing direct mail marketing national postal forum customer communications pre-drupa technology showcase pitney bowes multi-channel communications print and mail industry personalized communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb