The Internet makes it easier than ever to shop around and look for the best price on a product, whether you’re a consumer buying a pair of shoes or a mail center employee seeking the best price on paper goods or printing capabilities. Shopping around is especially valuable in the latter scenario, as a focus […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudtechnology drupa 2012 customer communications management personalized communications production print Print and Mail white paper factory solution personalization print and mail industry dmt national postal forum color printing customer lifetime value pitney bowes customer summit customer communications production mail mail pre-drupa technology showcase voice of the customer innovation direct mail marketing direct mail intellijet multi-channel communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb