The Internet makes it easier than ever to shop around and look for the best price on a product, whether you’re a consumer buying a pair of shoes or a mail center employee seeking the best price on paper goods or printing capabilities. Shopping around is especially valuable in the latter scenario, as a focus […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudmail customer communications color printing Print and Mail print and mail industry pre-drupa technology showcase production mail customer summit white paper factory solution personalization personalized communications dmt pitney bowes drupa 2012 customer communications management innovation voice of the customer national postal forum technology graph expo 2011 multi-channel communications production print customer lifetime value direct mail intellijet
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb