The Internet makes it easier than ever to shop around and look for the best price on a product, whether you’re a consumer buying a pair of shoes or a mail center employee seeking the best price on paper goods or printing capabilities. Shopping around is especially valuable in the latter scenario, as a focus […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpre-drupa technology showcase multi-channel communications production mail customer lifetime value mail print and mail industry pitney bowes customer communications management innovation color printing white paper factory solution technology intellijet personalized communications customer summit direct mail customer communications Print and Mail national postal forum production print voice of the customer dmt drupa 2012 graph expo 2011 personalization
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb