The Internet makes it easier than ever to shop around and look for the best price on a product, whether you’re a consumer buying a pair of shoes or a mail center employee seeking the best price on paper goods or printing capabilities. Shopping around is especially valuable in the latter scenario, as a focus […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddrupa 2012 voice of the customer national postal forum production mail print and mail industry Print and Mail dmt direct mail marketing multi-channel communications production print customer communications management technology pitney bowes intellijet pre-drupa technology showcase customer communications customer summit personalized communications mail white paper factory solution personalization color printing direct mail customer lifetime value innovation
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb