The Internet makes it easier than ever to shop around and look for the best price on a product, whether you’re a consumer buying a pair of shoes or a mail center employee seeking the best price on paper goods or printing capabilities. Shopping around is especially valuable in the latter scenario, as a focus […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudintellijet drupa 2012 color printing pre-drupa technology showcase multi-channel communications direct mail white paper factory solution dmt personalization customer lifetime value technology personalized communications customer communications print and mail industry customer summit national postal forum Print and Mail voice of the customer production mail mail direct mail marketing customer communications management innovation production print pitney bowes
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb