The Internet makes it easier than ever to shop around and look for the best price on a product, whether you’re a consumer buying a pair of shoes or a mail center employee seeking the best price on paper goods or printing capabilities. Shopping around is especially valuable in the latter scenario, as a focus […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddrupa 2012 intellijet white paper factory solution customer summit technology production mail dmt print and mail industry national postal forum multi-channel communications personalization mail personalized communications pitney bowes pitney bowes global technology center voice of the customer pre-drupa technology showcase customer communications color printing customer lifetime value innovation Print and Mail production print direct mail customer communications management
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb