The pressure to drive down costs and time-to-delivery has been a constant throughout much of our business lives. In an environment where international competitors have taken advantage of the opportunities afforded by new technologies and the global economy, this has become especially critical. These competitors have won market share by attacking cost and delivery issues, […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudinnovation voice of the customer production print color printing print and mail industry intellijet direct mail marketing personalization dmt personalized communications customer summit drupa 2012 national postal forum pre-drupa technology showcase customer communications multi-channel communications mail pitney bowes technology Print and Mail customer communications management direct mail production mail customer lifetime value white paper factory solution
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb