The pressure to drive down costs and time-to-delivery has been a constant throughout much of our business lives. In an environment where international competitors have taken advantage of the opportunities afforded by new technologies and the global economy, this has become especially critical. These competitors have won market share by attacking cost and delivery issues, […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddrupa 2012 customer lifetime value personalization customer summit direct mail dmt pre-drupa technology showcase print and mail industry national postal forum pitney bowes mail innovation voice of the customer production print multi-channel communications technology pitney bowes global technology center customer communications white paper factory solution Print and Mail intellijet production mail customer communications management color printing personalized communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb