The pressure to drive down costs and time-to-delivery has been a constant throughout much of our business lives. In an environment where international competitors have taken advantage of the opportunities afforded by new technologies and the global economy, this has become especially critical. These competitors have won market share by attacking cost and delivery issues, […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudtechnology pitney bowes customer communications direct mail mail drupa 2012 customer lifetime value color printing production print personalized communications pre-drupa technology showcase voice of the customer print and mail industry white paper factory solution customer communications management direct mail marketing multi-channel communications intellijet dmt national postal forum personalization customer summit production mail Print and Mail innovation
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb