Personalized communications add value and power to your marketing efforts by allowing you to form an emotional connection with your audience (and do it without creeping them out). With personalized and relevant communications, your audience will pay closer attention to your message. That’s why well-executed, personalized campaigns have been proven to deliver wondrous returns on […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcolor printing voice of the customer dmt white paper factory solution personalized communications customer communications print and mail industry technology drupa 2012 innovation customer communications management pitney bowes pitney bowes global technology center production mail multi-channel communications mail direct mail intellijet production print customer summit Print and Mail personalization national postal forum pre-drupa technology showcase customer lifetime value
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb