Personalized communications add value and power to your marketing efforts by allowing you to form an emotional connection with your audience (and do it without creeping them out). With personalized and relevant communications, your audience will pay closer attention to your message. That’s why well-executed, personalized campaigns have been proven to deliver wondrous returns on […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpersonalization production mail customer communications personalized communications customer communications management drupa 2012 customer summit pitney bowes production print print and mail industry dmt pre-drupa technology showcase innovation multi-channel communications direct mail marketing direct mail mail national postal forum color printing white paper factory solution customer lifetime value Print and Mail voice of the customer technology intellijet
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb