Personalized communications add value and power to your marketing efforts by allowing you to form an emotional connection with your audience (and do it without creeping them out). With personalized and relevant communications, your audience will pay closer attention to your message. That’s why well-executed, personalized campaigns have been proven to deliver wondrous returns on […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudproduction mail national postal forum drupa 2012 customer summit dmt technology Print and Mail pitney bowes direct mail mail personalization intellijet customer communications management customer communications production print graph expo 2011 white paper factory solution innovation print and mail industry personalized communications color printing voice of the customer pre-drupa technology showcase customer lifetime value multi-channel communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb