Pitney Bowes Client Summit will be held June 4, 5 and 6 in Danbury and Shelton, CT. Client Summit is our largest annual event for our production level clients each year. In addition to being our largest event, I believe Client Summit is also our most thought-provoking event due to the broad mix of attendees—including […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudinnovation customer lifetime value dmt production mail personalization production print customer summit drupa 2012 customer communications management multi-channel communications pitney bowes global technology center technology mail personalized communications white paper factory solution national postal forum intellijet customer communications pitney bowes pre-drupa technology showcase color printing direct mail print and mail industry Print and Mail voice of the customer
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb