Pitney Bowes Client Summit will be held June 4, 5 and 6 in Danbury and Shelton, CT. Client Summit is our largest annual event for our production level clients each year. In addition to being our largest event, I believe Client Summit is also our most thought-provoking event due to the broad mix of attendees—including […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer lifetime value innovation pitney bowes personalization print and mail industry Print and Mail pre-drupa technology showcase color printing voice of the customer intellijet customer communications management national postal forum mail direct mail drupa 2012 production mail technology production print dmt graph expo 2011 customer communications customer summit white paper factory solution multi-channel communications personalized communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb