Pitney Bowes Client Summit will be held June 4, 5 and 6 in Danbury and Shelton, CT. Client Summit is our largest annual event for our production level clients each year. In addition to being our largest event, I believe Client Summit is also our most thought-provoking event due to the broad mix of attendees—including […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpersonalized communications dmt color printing intellijet production print direct mail production mail voice of the customer customer lifetime value pre-drupa technology showcase white paper factory solution technology customer summit national postal forum drupa 2012 personalization print and mail industry customer communications management customer communications pitney bowes multi-channel communications Print and Mail mail innovation direct mail marketing
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb