Global online retail is the engine that is driving across-the-board change in the postal industry. That was the prevailing theme at last month’s Post-Expo 2014 in Stockholm, Sweden, where 2,000 attendees from 73 countries converged to discuss the trends that are impacting postal carriers. eCommerce is increasingly global and the sheer volume of goods being […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudproduction mail print and mail industry direct mail customer communications management personalized communications technology production print white paper factory solution drupa 2012 graph expo 2011 national postal forum mail customer communications pitney bowes pre-drupa technology showcase customer lifetime value Print and Mail multi-channel communications innovation intellijet personalization voice of the customer dmt customer summit color printing
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb