Global online retail is the engine that is driving across-the-board change in the postal industry. That was the prevailing theme at last month’s Post-Expo 2014 in Stockholm, Sweden, where 2,000 attendees from 73 countries converged to discuss the trends that are impacting postal carriers. eCommerce is increasingly global and the sheer volume of goods being […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpitney bowes Print and Mail drupa 2012 dmt national postal forum innovation direct mail customer summit production mail graph expo 2011 color printing intellijet personalization voice of the customer personalized communications white paper factory solution mail production print customer communications management customer lifetime value technology pre-drupa technology showcase customer communications print and mail industry multi-channel communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb