You know that the Intelligent Mail® barcodes (IMb) can bring significant postage savings – but are you aware that where the IMb is imaged can affect your production costs? Through testing and experience, working with numerous clients and several service bureaus, I’ve often used a specific style of outer envelope. It’s a colorful design that […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudintellijet graph expo 2011 pre-drupa technology showcase innovation personalized communications national postal forum direct mail color printing technology pitney bowes dmt print and mail industry Print and Mail production print customer communications white paper factory solution customer lifetime value drupa 2012 voice of the customer customer communications management multi-channel communications production mail customer summit mail personalization
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb