You know that the Intelligent Mail® barcodes (IMb) can bring significant postage savings – but are you aware that where the IMb is imaged can affect your production costs? Through testing and experience, working with numerous clients and several service bureaus, I’ve often used a specific style of outer envelope. It’s a colorful design that […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudtechnology multi-channel communications intellijet direct mail customer communications management national postal forum white paper factory solution production mail customer communications voice of the customer Print and Mail mail customer lifetime value personalized communications innovation customer summit dmt drupa 2012 personalization graph expo 2011 pitney bowes pre-drupa technology showcase color printing production print print and mail industry
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb