You know that the Intelligent Mail® barcodes (IMb) can bring significant postage savings – but are you aware that where the IMb is imaged can affect your production costs? Through testing and experience, working with numerous clients and several service bureaus, I’ve often used a specific style of outer envelope. It’s a colorful design that […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudproduction mail customer communications management multi-channel communications personalized communications customer lifetime value mail white paper factory solution pitney bowes color printing dmt direct mail customer communications national postal forum Print and Mail drupa 2012 print and mail industry innovation intellijet technology production print pre-drupa technology showcase customer summit personalization pitney bowes global technology center voice of the customer
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb