You know that the Intelligent Mail® barcodes (IMb) can bring significant postage savings – but are you aware that where the IMb is imaged can affect your production costs? Through testing and experience, working with numerous clients and several service bureaus, I’ve often used a specific style of outer envelope. It’s a colorful design that […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudintellijet national postal forum graph expo 2011 innovation customer lifetime value print and mail industry dmt voice of the customer customer communications production mail mail customer communications management Print and Mail technology white paper factory solution drupa 2012 pre-drupa technology showcase production print personalized communications multi-channel communications pitney bowes color printing customer summit direct mail personalization
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb