Your business likely receives pieces of returned mail every day. No big deal, right? You’ll simply re-route those items to the correct addresses. No harm, no foul. A deeper look reveals the true cost of returned mail. When a piece of mail is returned to you – the U.S. Postal Service processes these mailings as […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag CloudPrint and Mail technology multi-channel communications direct mail customer lifetime value white paper factory solution drupa 2012 intellijet personalization color printing customer summit print and mail industry voice of the customer production mail customer communications direct mail marketing personalized communications dmt customer communications management innovation national postal forum pre-drupa technology showcase mail production print pitney bowes
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb