Your business likely receives pieces of returned mail every day. No big deal, right? You’ll simply re-route those items to the correct addresses. No harm, no foul. A deeper look reveals the true cost of returned mail. When a piece of mail is returned to you – the U.S. Postal Service processes these mailings as […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer communications customer lifetime value production mail drupa 2012 white paper factory solution personalization intellijet pitney bowes global technology center customer communications management pitney bowes direct mail dmt multi-channel communications innovation customer summit pre-drupa technology showcase Print and Mail production print color printing technology national postal forum voice of the customer print and mail industry mail personalized communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb