Your business likely receives pieces of returned mail every day. No big deal, right? You’ll simply re-route those items to the correct addresses. No harm, no foul. A deeper look reveals the true cost of returned mail. When a piece of mail is returned to you – the U.S. Postal Service processes these mailings as […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddmt personalized communications graph expo 2011 Print and Mail customer summit direct mail intellijet customer communications management national postal forum customer communications color printing voice of the customer pre-drupa technology showcase multi-channel communications production mail mail white paper factory solution technology production print pitney bowes print and mail industry drupa 2012 innovation personalization customer lifetime value
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb