Your business likely receives pieces of returned mail every day. No big deal, right? You’ll simply re-route those items to the correct addresses. No harm, no foul. A deeper look reveals the true cost of returned mail. When a piece of mail is returned to you – the U.S. Postal Service processes these mailings as […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer summit customer lifetime value multi-channel communications personalization print and mail industry production mail innovation personalized communications mail dmt production print technology Print and Mail customer communications color printing national postal forum customer communications management white paper factory solution direct mail intellijet pitney bowes direct mail marketing pre-drupa technology showcase voice of the customer drupa 2012
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb