Your business likely receives pieces of returned mail every day. No big deal, right? You’ll simply re-route those items to the correct addresses. No harm, no foul. A deeper look reveals the true cost of returned mail. When a piece of mail is returned to you – the U.S. Postal Service processes these mailings as […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcolor printing graph expo 2011 multi-channel communications customer communications management customer summit white paper factory solution voice of the customer Print and Mail customer lifetime value drupa 2012 personalized communications innovation personalization technology dmt national postal forum intellijet pitney bowes direct mail print and mail industry pre-drupa technology showcase customer communications mail production print production mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb