Your business likely receives pieces of returned mail every day. No big deal, right? You’ll simply re-route those items to the correct addresses. No harm, no foul. A deeper look reveals the true cost of returned mail. When a piece of mail is returned to you – the U.S. Postal Service processes these mailings as […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddrupa 2012 innovation technology direct mail voice of the customer national postal forum customer communications production print customer summit Print and Mail intellijet customer communications management pre-drupa technology showcase white paper factory solution mail customer lifetime value dmt personalization pitney bowes direct mail marketing print and mail industry production mail multi-channel communications personalized communications color printing
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb