In the business arena there is incredible pressure on companies to excel at customer service. How a business interacts and communicates with customers or prospects plays a critical role in maintaining customer satisfaction and generating growth. To quote a well-worn phrase ‘manners cost nothing’, and business etiquette plays a subtle yet important role in furthering […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudnational postal forum white paper factory solution technology pitney bowes direct mail customer summit customer communications dmt multi-channel communications color printing production mail mail pre-drupa technology showcase personalization customer lifetime value personalized communications production print print and mail industry voice of the customer direct mail marketing drupa 2012 customer communications management intellijet innovation Print and Mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb