In the business arena there is incredible pressure on companies to excel at customer service. How a business interacts and communicates with customers or prospects plays a critical role in maintaining customer satisfaction and generating growth. To quote a well-worn phrase ‘manners cost nothing’, and business etiquette plays a subtle yet important role in furthering […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag CloudPrint and Mail innovation print and mail industry production print personalization voice of the customer color printing dmt direct mail production mail personalized communications white paper factory solution technology customer communications multi-channel communications intellijet pitney bowes customer summit pre-drupa technology showcase mail direct mail marketing customer communications management drupa 2012 customer lifetime value national postal forum
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb