In the business arena there is incredible pressure on companies to excel at customer service. How a business interacts and communicates with customers or prospects plays a critical role in maintaining customer satisfaction and generating growth. To quote a well-worn phrase ‘manners cost nothing’, and business etiquette plays a subtle yet important role in furthering […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer lifetime value dmt personalization intellijet customer summit print and mail industry production mail pre-drupa technology showcase production print pitney bowes global technology center Print and Mail mail personalized communications customer communications pitney bowes customer communications management direct mail color printing white paper factory solution multi-channel communications national postal forum innovation drupa 2012 voice of the customer technology
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb