For me the DMA Conference is the best of both worlds—as an exhibitor I get to share information on new technologies from Pitney Bowes, and as an attendee I get to improve my own marketing skills. This year’s conference focused on using Big Data to make customer communications more targeted, and the Pitney Bowes booth […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddmt multi-channel communications Print and Mail direct mail marketing pitney bowes mail production mail customer communications management white paper factory solution customer lifetime value voice of the customer color printing technology print and mail industry customer summit production print personalized communications innovation drupa 2012 national postal forum personalization pre-drupa technology showcase intellijet customer communications direct mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb