For me the DMA Conference is the best of both worlds—as an exhibitor I get to share information on new technologies from Pitney Bowes, and as an attendee I get to improve my own marketing skills. This year’s conference focused on using Big Data to make customer communications more targeted, and the Pitney Bowes booth […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudmail production mail drupa 2012 direct mail intellijet personalized communications white paper factory solution national postal forum production print color printing customer communications management pitney bowes global technology center technology customer summit dmt personalization pitney bowes pre-drupa technology showcase customer lifetime value Print and Mail print and mail industry customer communications voice of the customer multi-channel communications innovation
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb