For me the DMA Conference is the best of both worlds—as an exhibitor I get to share information on new technologies from Pitney Bowes, and as an attendee I get to improve my own marketing skills. This year’s conference focused on using Big Data to make customer communications more targeted, and the Pitney Bowes booth […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudmulti-channel communications white paper factory solution direct mail marketing customer lifetime value customer communications intellijet dmt drupa 2012 direct mail voice of the customer production mail pitney bowes customer summit color printing print and mail industry mail personalized communications national postal forum technology pre-drupa technology showcase Print and Mail production print personalization customer communications management innovation
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb