For me the DMA Conference is the best of both worlds—as an exhibitor I get to share information on new technologies from Pitney Bowes, and as an attendee I get to improve my own marketing skills. This year’s conference focused on using Big Data to make customer communications more targeted, and the Pitney Bowes booth […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudinnovation national postal forum customer lifetime value white paper factory solution voice of the customer technology production mail production print print and mail industry graph expo 2011 pre-drupa technology showcase intellijet Print and Mail dmt pitney bowes customer communications management direct mail drupa 2012 mail color printing personalization customer summit multi-channel communications customer communications personalized communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb