For me the DMA Conference is the best of both worlds—as an exhibitor I get to share information on new technologies from Pitney Bowes, and as an attendee I get to improve my own marketing skills. This year’s conference focused on using Big Data to make customer communications more targeted, and the Pitney Bowes booth […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudmail customer lifetime value print and mail industry production print national postal forum customer communications management color printing customer summit direct mail marketing drupa 2012 personalized communications personalization customer communications direct mail multi-channel communications voice of the customer Print and Mail dmt white paper factory solution technology production mail intellijet pitney bowes innovation pre-drupa technology showcase
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb