For me the DMA Conference is the best of both worlds—as an exhibitor I get to share information on new technologies from Pitney Bowes, and as an attendee I get to improve my own marketing skills. This year’s conference focused on using Big Data to make customer communications more targeted, and the Pitney Bowes booth […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudtechnology innovation production print pitney bowes national postal forum intellijet customer communications management customer communications dmt white paper factory solution production mail customer lifetime value Print and Mail personalization direct mail personalized communications drupa 2012 pre-drupa technology showcase color printing multi-channel communications mail customer summit voice of the customer direct mail marketing print and mail industry
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb