For me the DMA Conference is the best of both worlds—as an exhibitor I get to share information on new technologies from Pitney Bowes, and as an attendee I get to improve my own marketing skills. This year’s conference focused on using Big Data to make customer communications more targeted, and the Pitney Bowes booth […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddirect mail marketing innovation personalized communications pitney bowes voice of the customer production mail pre-drupa technology showcase production print mail Print and Mail customer summit national postal forum white paper factory solution customer lifetime value dmt direct mail multi-channel communications customer communications color printing print and mail industry intellijet technology personalization drupa 2012 customer communications management
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb