For me the DMA Conference is the best of both worlds—as an exhibitor I get to share information on new technologies from Pitney Bowes, and as an attendee I get to improve my own marketing skills. This year’s conference focused on using Big Data to make customer communications more targeted, and the Pitney Bowes booth […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddmt production mail customer summit direct mail print and mail industry pre-drupa technology showcase personalized communications pitney bowes Print and Mail white paper factory solution customer communications pitney bowes global technology center personalization national postal forum customer communications management voice of the customer technology innovation production print intellijet color printing drupa 2012 multi-channel communications mail customer lifetime value
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb