One direct mail mistake nearly cost me my job. I was a product manager for a mail order continuity program. After stuffing tens of thousands of direct mail pieces for a time-sensitive mailing one Friday afternoon, the supervisor thought the reply envelope didn’t look right. He brought a sample package to me for inspection, and […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddirect mail technology Print and Mail customer lifetime value intellijet dmt voice of the customer white paper factory solution production mail direct mail marketing personalized communications customer summit innovation multi-channel communications drupa 2012 color printing pre-drupa technology showcase national postal forum production print customer communications management customer communications personalization pitney bowes print and mail industry mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb