One direct mail mistake nearly cost me my job. I was a product manager for a mail order continuity program. After stuffing tens of thousands of direct mail pieces for a time-sensitive mailing one Friday afternoon, the supervisor thought the reply envelope didn’t look right. He brought a sample package to me for inspection, and […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudnational postal forum voice of the customer multi-channel communications technology customer lifetime value print and mail industry white paper factory solution pitney bowes global technology center Print and Mail mail personalized communications personalization innovation customer communications management dmt customer summit production print direct mail color printing customer communications drupa 2012 intellijet pitney bowes production mail pre-drupa technology showcase
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb