One direct mail mistake nearly cost me my job. I was a product manager for a mail order continuity program. After stuffing tens of thousands of direct mail pieces for a time-sensitive mailing one Friday afternoon, the supervisor thought the reply envelope didn’t look right. He brought a sample package to me for inspection, and […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer lifetime value Print and Mail technology production mail dmt intellijet pitney bowes voice of the customer drupa 2012 white paper factory solution personalization pre-drupa technology showcase national postal forum customer communications customer communications management print and mail industry customer summit production print multi-channel communications innovation color printing personalized communications mail direct mail direct mail marketing
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb