One direct mail mistake nearly cost me my job. I was a product manager for a mail order continuity program. After stuffing tens of thousands of direct mail pieces for a time-sensitive mailing one Friday afternoon, the supervisor thought the reply envelope didn’t look right. He brought a sample package to me for inspection, and […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer lifetime value personalized communications customer communications management production print Print and Mail personalization innovation pitney bowes global technology center direct mail production mail customer summit color printing print and mail industry customer communications drupa 2012 voice of the customer national postal forum intellijet pre-drupa technology showcase dmt mail technology white paper factory solution multi-channel communications pitney bowes
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb