One direct mail mistake nearly cost me my job. I was a product manager for a mail order continuity program. After stuffing tens of thousands of direct mail pieces for a time-sensitive mailing one Friday afternoon, the supervisor thought the reply envelope didn’t look right. He brought a sample package to me for inspection, and […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudnational postal forum direct mail print and mail industry innovation mail pre-drupa technology showcase drupa 2012 Print and Mail pitney bowes global technology center customer communications management customer summit technology production mail multi-channel communications production print dmt customer communications voice of the customer intellijet pitney bowes customer lifetime value color printing personalized communications white paper factory solution personalization
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb