One direct mail mistake nearly cost me my job. I was a product manager for a mail order continuity program. After stuffing tens of thousands of direct mail pieces for a time-sensitive mailing one Friday afternoon, the supervisor thought the reply envelope didn’t look right. He brought a sample package to me for inspection, and […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer lifetime value customer communications management pitney bowes national postal forum intellijet direct mail production mail pre-drupa technology showcase voice of the customer print and mail industry dmt innovation personalization technology customer communications drupa 2012 personalized communications production print direct mail marketing white paper factory solution Print and Mail multi-channel communications customer summit mail color printing
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb