One direct mail mistake nearly cost me my job. I was a product manager for a mail order continuity program. After stuffing tens of thousands of direct mail pieces for a time-sensitive mailing one Friday afternoon, the supervisor thought the reply envelope didn’t look right. He brought a sample package to me for inspection, and […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer communications management multi-channel communications national postal forum white paper factory solution pitney bowes intellijet personalized communications customer lifetime value drupa 2012 technology customer communications direct mail marketing direct mail customer summit production print voice of the customer production mail Print and Mail pre-drupa technology showcase innovation color printing dmt personalization print and mail industry mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb