One direct mail mistake nearly cost me my job. I was a product manager for a mail order continuity program. After stuffing tens of thousands of direct mail pieces for a time-sensitive mailing one Friday afternoon, the supervisor thought the reply envelope didn’t look right. He brought a sample package to me for inspection, and […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddrupa 2012 pre-drupa technology showcase customer summit mail white paper factory solution Print and Mail customer communications management pitney bowes global technology center print and mail industry color printing customer communications personalization production print personalized communications multi-channel communications direct mail voice of the customer technology national postal forum pitney bowes dmt innovation customer lifetime value intellijet production mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb