One direct mail mistake nearly cost me my job. I was a product manager for a mail order continuity program. After stuffing tens of thousands of direct mail pieces for a time-sensitive mailing one Friday afternoon, the supervisor thought the reply envelope didn’t look right. He brought a sample package to me for inspection, and […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpersonalization print and mail industry customer summit mail white paper factory solution color printing Print and Mail technology voice of the customer pre-drupa technology showcase customer communications direct mail production mail pitney bowes national postal forum drupa 2012 customer communications management dmt direct mail marketing innovation customer lifetime value multi-channel communications intellijet personalized communications production print
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb