One direct mail mistake nearly cost me my job. I was a product manager for a mail order continuity program. After stuffing tens of thousands of direct mail pieces for a time-sensitive mailing one Friday afternoon, the supervisor thought the reply envelope didn’t look right. He brought a sample package to me for inspection, and […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudintellijet white paper factory solution mail graph expo 2011 print and mail industry dmt drupa 2012 production mail Print and Mail customer summit pitney bowes direct mail personalization voice of the customer multi-channel communications production print customer communications personalized communications national postal forum color printing pre-drupa technology showcase customer communications management innovation customer lifetime value technology
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb