Just when you think you have all the answers, someone comes along and changes the question. Dealing with compliance only becomes more complicated when you realize that it’s not uncommon for legislation to change with some frequency. Affected businesses will receive advance notice of an upcoming regulatory change, but if you’re not paying attention, these […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpersonalization intellijet voice of the customer dmt national postal forum customer communications management innovation customer lifetime value multi-channel communications production mail color printing print and mail industry drupa 2012 direct mail marketing personalized communications white paper factory solution mail pitney bowes production print Print and Mail customer summit customer communications pre-drupa technology showcase direct mail technology
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb