Just when you think you have all the answers, someone comes along and changes the question. Dealing with compliance only becomes more complicated when you realize that it’s not uncommon for legislation to change with some frequency. Affected businesses will receive advance notice of an upcoming regulatory change, but if you’re not paying attention, these […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudintellijet direct mail marketing innovation production print color printing multi-channel communications customer communications management dmt drupa 2012 pre-drupa technology showcase print and mail industry direct mail white paper factory solution customer communications production mail customer summit pitney bowes mail personalized communications Print and Mail voice of the customer customer lifetime value technology national postal forum personalization
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb