Just when you think you have all the answers, someone comes along and changes the question. Dealing with compliance only becomes more complicated when you realize that it’s not uncommon for legislation to change with some frequency. Affected businesses will receive advance notice of an upcoming regulatory change, but if you’re not paying attention, these […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpitney bowes personalized communications personalization color printing drupa 2012 national postal forum mail technology production print customer lifetime value print and mail industry customer communications management customer communications voice of the customer pre-drupa technology showcase intellijet innovation white paper factory solution production mail Print and Mail multi-channel communications direct mail dmt customer summit graph expo 2011
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb