Global online retail is the engine that is driving across-the-board change in the postal industry. That was the prevailing theme at last month’s Post-Expo 2014 in Stockholm, Sweden, where 2,000 attendees from 73 countries converged to discuss the trends that are impacting postal carriers. eCommerce is increasingly global and the sheer volume of goods being […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudtechnology customer summit direct mail intellijet color printing personalized communications dmt personalization white paper factory solution drupa 2012 national postal forum multi-channel communications production mail production print graph expo 2011 mail voice of the customer customer lifetime value pre-drupa technology showcase innovation Print and Mail print and mail industry pitney bowes customer communications customer communications management
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb