Global online retail is the engine that is driving across-the-board change in the postal industry. That was the prevailing theme at last month’s Post-Expo 2014 in Stockholm, Sweden, where 2,000 attendees from 73 countries converged to discuss the trends that are impacting postal carriers. eCommerce is increasingly global and the sheer volume of goods being […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddirect mail personalized communications customer summit intellijet dmt production print white paper factory solution print and mail industry customer communications management national postal forum graph expo 2011 customer lifetime value multi-channel communications Print and Mail personalization production mail drupa 2012 mail innovation customer communications color printing voice of the customer pitney bowes pre-drupa technology showcase technology
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb