Global online retail is the engine that is driving across-the-board change in the postal industry. That was the prevailing theme at last month’s Post-Expo 2014 in Stockholm, Sweden, where 2,000 attendees from 73 countries converged to discuss the trends that are impacting postal carriers. eCommerce is increasingly global and the sheer volume of goods being […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudtechnology mail production mail national postal forum pitney bowes global technology center customer communications Print and Mail production print drupa 2012 personalization personalized communications customer lifetime value white paper factory solution customer communications management pitney bowes customer summit color printing dmt multi-channel communications innovation print and mail industry pre-drupa technology showcase voice of the customer direct mail intellijet
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb