Global online retail is the engine that is driving across-the-board change in the postal industry. That was the prevailing theme at last month’s Post-Expo 2014 in Stockholm, Sweden, where 2,000 attendees from 73 countries converged to discuss the trends that are impacting postal carriers. eCommerce is increasingly global and the sheer volume of goods being […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudproduction mail direct mail customer summit mail direct mail marketing innovation print and mail industry dmt drupa 2012 pre-drupa technology showcase personalized communications customer lifetime value white paper factory solution pitney bowes color printing multi-channel communications customer communications management national postal forum customer communications technology personalization voice of the customer intellijet Print and Mail production print
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb