You know that the Intelligent Mail® barcodes (IMb) can bring significant postage savings – but are you aware that where the IMb is imaged can affect your production costs? Through testing and experience, working with numerous clients and several service bureaus, I’ve often used a specific style of outer envelope. It’s a colorful design that […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudtechnology white paper factory solution Print and Mail customer lifetime value print and mail industry customer communications pitney bowes global technology center mail dmt color printing direct mail voice of the customer innovation production mail intellijet national postal forum multi-channel communications drupa 2012 production print customer communications management personalized communications pitney bowes customer summit pre-drupa technology showcase personalization
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb