You know that the Intelligent Mail® barcodes (IMb) can bring significant postage savings – but are you aware that where the IMb is imaged can affect your production costs? Through testing and experience, working with numerous clients and several service bureaus, I’ve often used a specific style of outer envelope. It’s a colorful design that […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudtechnology print and mail industry dmt personalization voice of the customer intellijet pitney bowes multi-channel communications customer lifetime value national postal forum production print direct mail innovation production mail graph expo 2011 color printing mail customer communications white paper factory solution personalized communications pre-drupa technology showcase customer summit customer communications management drupa 2012 Print and Mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb