You know that the Intelligent Mail® barcodes (IMb) can bring significant postage savings – but are you aware that where the IMb is imaged can affect your production costs? Through testing and experience, working with numerous clients and several service bureaus, I’ve often used a specific style of outer envelope. It’s a colorful design that […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag CloudPrint and Mail pitney bowes customer communications customer summit direct mail marketing production mail customer communications management voice of the customer white paper factory solution pre-drupa technology showcase national postal forum mail intellijet production print print and mail industry color printing direct mail technology personalized communications innovation drupa 2012 dmt personalization customer lifetime value multi-channel communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb