What changes we’ve seen in our ability to communicate with customers over these past ten years! From direct mail and email to social media and websites, marketers now have access to an incredible array of tools for getting a message to their audience. But finding the perfect mix of media can be difficult, especially given […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudnational postal forum multi-channel communications personalized communications innovation production print direct mail drupa 2012 print and mail industry technology white paper factory solution production mail customer lifetime value customer communications voice of the customer direct mail marketing dmt color printing pitney bowes intellijet pre-drupa technology showcase mail customer summit customer communications management Print and Mail personalization
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb