What changes we’ve seen in our ability to communicate with customers over these past ten years! From direct mail and email to social media and websites, marketers now have access to an incredible array of tools for getting a message to their audience. But finding the perfect mix of media can be difficult, especially given […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddrupa 2012 innovation technology personalization personalized communications pitney bowes customer lifetime value production mail customer summit customer communications management direct mail marketing print and mail industry national postal forum multi-channel communications customer communications pre-drupa technology showcase mail white paper factory solution Print and Mail voice of the customer color printing dmt intellijet production print direct mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb