What changes we’ve seen in our ability to communicate with customers over these past ten years! From direct mail and email to social media and websites, marketers now have access to an incredible array of tools for getting a message to their audience. But finding the perfect mix of media can be difficult, especially given […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudwhite paper factory solution innovation personalized communications intellijet mail customer communications voice of the customer pitney bowes multi-channel communications production print drupa 2012 Print and Mail customer communications management customer summit dmt direct mail color printing technology pre-drupa technology showcase print and mail industry customer lifetime value production mail national postal forum personalization graph expo 2011
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb