What changes we’ve seen in our ability to communicate with customers over these past ten years! From direct mail and email to social media and websites, marketers now have access to an incredible array of tools for getting a message to their audience. But finding the perfect mix of media can be difficult, especially given […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudinnovation mail personalization production mail technology print and mail industry customer communications management pitney bowes customer lifetime value pitney bowes global technology center Print and Mail customer communications direct mail production print multi-channel communications pre-drupa technology showcase dmt customer summit color printing personalized communications drupa 2012 intellijet voice of the customer white paper factory solution national postal forum
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb