What changes we’ve seen in our ability to communicate with customers over these past ten years! From direct mail and email to social media and websites, marketers now have access to an incredible array of tools for getting a message to their audience. But finding the perfect mix of media can be difficult, especially given […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudtechnology pre-drupa technology showcase customer summit production print customer communications management production mail innovation direct mail print and mail industry intellijet customer communications mail drupa 2012 pitney bowes customer lifetime value personalized communications Print and Mail white paper factory solution color printing pitney bowes global technology center personalization national postal forum multi-channel communications dmt voice of the customer
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb