What changes we’ve seen in our ability to communicate with customers over these past ten years! From direct mail and email to social media and websites, marketers now have access to an incredible array of tools for getting a message to their audience. But finding the perfect mix of media can be difficult, especially given […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudnational postal forum pitney bowes global technology center innovation customer communications management pre-drupa technology showcase direct mail intellijet technology personalization print and mail industry multi-channel communications Print and Mail personalized communications dmt voice of the customer production print production mail drupa 2012 pitney bowes color printing customer lifetime value mail customer summit white paper factory solution customer communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb