What changes we’ve seen in our ability to communicate with customers over these past ten years! From direct mail and email to social media and websites, marketers now have access to an incredible array of tools for getting a message to their audience. But finding the perfect mix of media can be difficult, especially given […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag CloudPrint and Mail direct mail marketing customer communications pitney bowes production mail direct mail technology national postal forum personalized communications pre-drupa technology showcase customer lifetime value voice of the customer multi-channel communications white paper factory solution mail dmt production print intellijet customer summit customer communications management innovation drupa 2012 print and mail industry personalization color printing
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb