What changes we’ve seen in our ability to communicate with customers over these past ten years! From direct mail and email to social media and websites, marketers now have access to an incredible array of tools for getting a message to their audience. But finding the perfect mix of media can be difficult, especially given […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudwhite paper factory solution customer communications national postal forum innovation customer lifetime value Print and Mail customer communications management voice of the customer personalized communications graph expo 2011 pitney bowes print and mail industry production print color printing drupa 2012 intellijet production mail technology mail multi-channel communications personalization pre-drupa technology showcase direct mail dmt customer summit
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb