What changes we’ve seen in our ability to communicate with customers over these past ten years! From direct mail and email to social media and websites, marketers now have access to an incredible array of tools for getting a message to their audience. But finding the perfect mix of media can be difficult, especially given […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudintellijet color printing print and mail industry customer summit production mail customer lifetime value direct mail production print graph expo 2011 drupa 2012 dmt multi-channel communications mail pitney bowes customer communications management innovation customer communications personalized communications voice of the customer pre-drupa technology showcase technology national postal forum personalization Print and Mail white paper factory solution
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb