What changes we’ve seen in our ability to communicate with customers over these past ten years! From direct mail and email to social media and websites, marketers now have access to an incredible array of tools for getting a message to their audience. But finding the perfect mix of media can be difficult, especially given […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudmulti-channel communications production print pitney bowes customer summit customer communications management customer lifetime value white paper factory solution Print and Mail personalized communications dmt mail color printing direct mail national postal forum customer communications personalization pre-drupa technology showcase innovation intellijet voice of the customer print and mail industry graph expo 2011 technology drupa 2012 production mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb