What changes we’ve seen in our ability to communicate with customers over these past ten years! From direct mail and email to social media and websites, marketers now have access to an incredible array of tools for getting a message to their audience. But finding the perfect mix of media can be difficult, especially given […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudmail innovation customer lifetime value customer communications management intellijet direct mail customer summit production print dmt white paper factory solution personalized communications Print and Mail personalization national postal forum pitney bowes global technology center technology color printing voice of the customer drupa 2012 multi-channel communications pre-drupa technology showcase print and mail industry production mail pitney bowes customer communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb