More than two-thirds of marketing teams said that using data to get much more bang for their marketing buck is among their most important objectives, according to the Direct Marketing Association’s 2014 Statistical Fact Book. Let’s examine what information you can use to make a strong impression on your targets. Data You Probably Have But […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudproduction print customer lifetime value multi-channel communications personalization drupa 2012 Print and Mail intellijet direct mail technology customer communications mail pitney bowes customer communications management personalized communications voice of the customer national postal forum production mail pre-drupa technology showcase direct mail marketing dmt color printing white paper factory solution print and mail industry innovation customer summit
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb