More than two-thirds of marketing teams said that using data to get much more bang for their marketing buck is among their most important objectives, according to the Direct Marketing Association’s 2014 Statistical Fact Book. Let’s examine what information you can use to make a strong impression on your targets. Data You Probably Have But […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudnational postal forum color printing mail drupa 2012 intellijet multi-channel communications customer lifetime value production print customer communications management pre-drupa technology showcase personalization white paper factory solution customer communications technology personalized communications print and mail industry pitney bowes direct mail innovation customer summit production mail dmt Print and Mail graph expo 2011 voice of the customer
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb