More than two-thirds of marketing teams said that using data to get much more bang for their marketing buck is among their most important objectives, according to the Direct Marketing Association’s 2014 Statistical Fact Book. Let’s examine what information you can use to make a strong impression on your targets. Data You Probably Have But […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudmail technology national postal forum customer summit production mail Print and Mail pitney bowes global technology center dmt pitney bowes customer communications pre-drupa technology showcase multi-channel communications color printing production print drupa 2012 white paper factory solution intellijet direct mail customer communications management print and mail industry innovation personalization voice of the customer personalized communications customer lifetime value
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb