More than two-thirds of marketing teams said that using data to get much more bang for their marketing buck is among their most important objectives, according to the Direct Marketing Association’s 2014 Statistical Fact Book. Let’s examine what information you can use to make a strong impression on your targets. Data You Probably Have But […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddmt multi-channel communications graph expo 2011 customer communications management voice of the customer intellijet white paper factory solution mail customer summit customer communications production mail personalization customer lifetime value Print and Mail pre-drupa technology showcase national postal forum personalized communications drupa 2012 direct mail production print innovation color printing technology print and mail industry pitney bowes
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb