More than two-thirds of marketing teams said that using data to get much more bang for their marketing buck is among their most important objectives, according to the Direct Marketing Association’s 2014 Statistical Fact Book. Let’s examine what information you can use to make a strong impression on your targets. Data You Probably Have But […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudmail customer communications management voice of the customer color printing customer summit technology pitney bowes direct mail marketing production mail white paper factory solution dmt personalized communications pre-drupa technology showcase innovation direct mail Print and Mail customer lifetime value national postal forum print and mail industry personalization production print multi-channel communications customer communications drupa 2012 intellijet
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb