More than two-thirds of marketing teams said that using data to get much more bang for their marketing buck is among their most important objectives, according to the Direct Marketing Association’s 2014 Statistical Fact Book. Let’s examine what information you can use to make a strong impression on your targets. Data You Probably Have But […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudintellijet dmt personalized communications Print and Mail production print direct mail customer communications management customer lifetime value color printing production mail pitney bowes mail pre-drupa technology showcase national postal forum customer communications technology drupa 2012 graph expo 2011 innovation print and mail industry multi-channel communications voice of the customer white paper factory solution customer summit personalization
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb