More than two-thirds of marketing teams said that using data to get much more bang for their marketing buck is among their most important objectives, according to the Direct Marketing Association’s 2014 Statistical Fact Book. Let’s examine what information you can use to make a strong impression on your targets. Data You Probably Have But […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddirect mail marketing white paper factory solution production print pre-drupa technology showcase Print and Mail innovation national postal forum personalized communications mail customer summit customer communications intellijet voice of the customer dmt customer lifetime value production mail pitney bowes direct mail personalization color printing drupa 2012 customer communications management multi-channel communications print and mail industry technology
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb