More than two-thirds of marketing teams said that using data to get much more bang for their marketing buck is among their most important objectives, according to the Direct Marketing Association’s 2014 Statistical Fact Book. Let’s examine what information you can use to make a strong impression on your targets. Data You Probably Have But […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcolor printing personalized communications multi-channel communications personalization Print and Mail intellijet pitney bowes global technology center voice of the customer drupa 2012 technology innovation mail dmt customer communications management national postal forum white paper factory solution pre-drupa technology showcase production print direct mail customer communications print and mail industry customer summit customer lifetime value production mail pitney bowes
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb