Your business likely receives pieces of returned mail every day. No big deal, right? You’ll simply re-route those items to the correct addresses. No harm, no foul. A deeper look reveals the true cost of returned mail. When a piece of mail is returned to you – the U.S. Postal Service processes these mailings as […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddirect mail marketing white paper factory solution technology production print customer summit national postal forum innovation Print and Mail production mail personalization drupa 2012 pitney bowes direct mail dmt print and mail industry personalized communications customer communications mail voice of the customer customer communications management customer lifetime value multi-channel communications intellijet pre-drupa technology showcase color printing
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb