Your business likely receives pieces of returned mail every day. No big deal, right? You’ll simply re-route those items to the correct addresses. No harm, no foul. A deeper look reveals the true cost of returned mail. When a piece of mail is returned to you – the U.S. Postal Service processes these mailings as […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudmail customer communications technology print and mail industry white paper factory solution customer summit personalization production print color printing multi-channel communications direct mail graph expo 2011 voice of the customer customer communications management pre-drupa technology showcase production mail customer lifetime value national postal forum drupa 2012 innovation personalized communications dmt Print and Mail pitney bowes intellijet
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb