Your business likely receives pieces of returned mail every day. No big deal, right? You’ll simply re-route those items to the correct addresses. No harm, no foul. A deeper look reveals the true cost of returned mail. When a piece of mail is returned to you – the U.S. Postal Service processes these mailings as […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddmt print and mail industry technology production print direct mail marketing customer summit multi-channel communications pitney bowes mail customer communications customer communications management personalized communications intellijet customer lifetime value direct mail drupa 2012 personalization pre-drupa technology showcase white paper factory solution voice of the customer Print and Mail color printing national postal forum production mail innovation
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb