Your business likely receives pieces of returned mail every day. No big deal, right? You’ll simply re-route those items to the correct addresses. No harm, no foul. A deeper look reveals the true cost of returned mail. When a piece of mail is returned to you – the U.S. Postal Service processes these mailings as […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpitney bowes global technology center Print and Mail white paper factory solution personalization voice of the customer direct mail production mail dmt national postal forum print and mail industry customer communications mail color printing pre-drupa technology showcase technology drupa 2012 production print customer lifetime value customer communications management pitney bowes intellijet personalized communications multi-channel communications innovation customer summit
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb