The pressure to drive down costs and time-to-delivery has been a constant throughout much of our business lives. In an environment where international competitors have taken advantage of the opportunities afforded by new technologies and the global economy, this has become especially critical. These competitors have won market share by attacking cost and delivery issues, […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudnational postal forum direct mail marketing print and mail industry personalization color printing dmt white paper factory solution customer lifetime value pre-drupa technology showcase pitney bowes customer summit intellijet multi-channel communications customer communications direct mail mail innovation drupa 2012 production mail Print and Mail technology personalized communications voice of the customer customer communications management production print
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb