The pressure to drive down costs and time-to-delivery has been a constant throughout much of our business lives. In an environment where international competitors have taken advantage of the opportunities afforded by new technologies and the global economy, this has become especially critical. These competitors have won market share by attacking cost and delivery issues, […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddirect mail direct mail marketing print and mail industry customer summit personalized communications mail pitney bowes intellijet multi-channel communications voice of the customer Print and Mail production print customer communications management white paper factory solution innovation national postal forum personalization pre-drupa technology showcase customer lifetime value dmt color printing drupa 2012 customer communications technology production mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb