The pressure to drive down costs and time-to-delivery has been a constant throughout much of our business lives. In an environment where international competitors have taken advantage of the opportunities afforded by new technologies and the global economy, this has become especially critical. These competitors have won market share by attacking cost and delivery issues, […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer communications management production mail innovation customer summit direct mail marketing dmt voice of the customer direct mail pre-drupa technology showcase white paper factory solution Print and Mail technology personalization mail production print customer lifetime value national postal forum personalized communications color printing multi-channel communications customer communications drupa 2012 intellijet print and mail industry pitney bowes
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb