The pressure to drive down costs and time-to-delivery has been a constant throughout much of our business lives. In an environment where international competitors have taken advantage of the opportunities afforded by new technologies and the global economy, this has become especially critical. These competitors have won market share by attacking cost and delivery issues, […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudmulti-channel communications pitney bowes drupa 2012 personalized communications pitney bowes global technology center customer communications management customer summit production mail production print pre-drupa technology showcase personalization Print and Mail technology mail national postal forum print and mail industry voice of the customer innovation customer lifetime value intellijet customer communications direct mail color printing dmt white paper factory solution
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb