Picture two different print and mail operations that have the same number of printers, mail inserters and sorters. The first is calm and relaxed. The environment is clean. People are smiling and take the time to look up and say hello when you walk by. The second operation is harried. People are rushing around and […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudproduction print pre-drupa technology showcase drupa 2012 technology color printing mail customer communications customer summit voice of the customer multi-channel communications customer lifetime value innovation graph expo 2011 customer communications management national postal forum personalized communications pitney bowes intellijet production mail white paper factory solution print and mail industry direct mail dmt personalization Print and Mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb