Picture two different print and mail operations that have the same number of printers, mail inserters and sorters. The first is calm and relaxed. The environment is clean. People are smiling and take the time to look up and say hello when you walk by. The second operation is harried. People are rushing around and […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudproduction print direct mail print and mail industry mail dmt technology innovation white paper factory solution voice of the customer color printing customer communications graph expo 2011 drupa 2012 Print and Mail customer communications management personalized communications customer lifetime value production mail customer summit multi-channel communications national postal forum pre-drupa technology showcase intellijet personalization pitney bowes
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb