Picture two different print and mail operations that have the same number of printers, mail inserters and sorters. The first is calm and relaxed. The environment is clean. People are smiling and take the time to look up and say hello when you walk by. The second operation is harried. People are rushing around and […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudprint and mail industry pitney bowes customer summit production mail drupa 2012 customer communications dmt Print and Mail direct mail personalized communications pitney bowes global technology center white paper factory solution innovation voice of the customer mail personalization technology customer lifetime value customer communications management multi-channel communications intellijet production print color printing pre-drupa technology showcase national postal forum
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb