Picture two different print and mail operations that have the same number of printers, mail inserters and sorters. The first is calm and relaxed. The environment is clean. People are smiling and take the time to look up and say hello when you walk by. The second operation is harried. People are rushing around and […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudproduction mail national postal forum pre-drupa technology showcase multi-channel communications customer summit personalization voice of the customer mail customer communications management customer lifetime value direct mail innovation customer communications white paper factory solution color printing drupa 2012 direct mail marketing intellijet pitney bowes personalized communications print and mail industry technology Print and Mail dmt production print
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb