Picture two different print and mail operations that have the same number of printers, mail inserters and sorters. The first is calm and relaxed. The environment is clean. People are smiling and take the time to look up and say hello when you walk by. The second operation is harried. People are rushing around and […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudtechnology production mail direct mail marketing customer summit color printing innovation production print personalized communications voice of the customer intellijet customer lifetime value pre-drupa technology showcase Print and Mail personalization pitney bowes dmt drupa 2012 print and mail industry customer communications multi-channel communications white paper factory solution direct mail national postal forum customer communications management mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb