Picture two different print and mail operations that have the same number of printers, mail inserters and sorters. The first is calm and relaxed. The environment is clean. People are smiling and take the time to look up and say hello when you walk by. The second operation is harried. People are rushing around and […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudmulti-channel communications mail customer summit customer communications national postal forum pitney bowes voice of the customer graph expo 2011 technology production print white paper factory solution innovation Print and Mail personalized communications personalization direct mail customer communications management drupa 2012 pre-drupa technology showcase dmt customer lifetime value color printing intellijet print and mail industry production mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb