Picture two different print and mail operations that have the same number of printers, mail inserters and sorters. The first is calm and relaxed. The environment is clean. People are smiling and take the time to look up and say hello when you walk by. The second operation is harried. People are rushing around and […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudmail national postal forum drupa 2012 direct mail pre-drupa technology showcase production mail innovation print and mail industry production print multi-channel communications dmt technology Print and Mail customer summit pitney bowes color printing direct mail marketing personalization customer lifetime value intellijet voice of the customer white paper factory solution personalized communications customer communications customer communications management
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb