In my consultant/creative services director role, I’ve observed that service bureau owners, managers and salespeople spend lots of time explaining how new direct mail technologies work – but rarely much time on the “why,” by which I mean the many benefits they bring. So I frequently end up translating the advantages and opportunities offered by […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudinnovation personalization technology white paper factory solution personalized communications Print and Mail voice of the customer customer lifetime value national postal forum graph expo 2011 customer summit pre-drupa technology showcase drupa 2012 customer communications management mail pitney bowes intellijet dmt print and mail industry customer communications production print multi-channel communications color printing direct mail production mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb