In my consultant/creative services director role, I’ve observed that service bureau owners, managers and salespeople spend lots of time explaining how new direct mail technologies work – but rarely much time on the “why,” by which I mean the many benefits they bring. So I frequently end up translating the advantages and opportunities offered by […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer lifetime value customer summit print and mail industry personalized communications dmt drupa 2012 personalization white paper factory solution pre-drupa technology showcase Print and Mail color printing production print customer communications management customer communications multi-channel communications intellijet innovation graph expo 2011 technology pitney bowes mail national postal forum voice of the customer production mail direct mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb