In my consultant/creative services director role, I’ve observed that service bureau owners, managers and salespeople spend lots of time explaining how new direct mail technologies work – but rarely much time on the “why,” by which I mean the many benefits they bring. So I frequently end up translating the advantages and opportunities offered by […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudmulti-channel communications customer communications personalization direct mail dmt voice of the customer national postal forum customer communications management pitney bowes intellijet print and mail industry innovation production print customer lifetime value pre-drupa technology showcase direct mail marketing drupa 2012 technology color printing customer summit production mail white paper factory solution personalized communications Print and Mail mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb