In my consultant/creative services director role, I’ve observed that service bureau owners, managers and salespeople spend lots of time explaining how new direct mail technologies work – but rarely much time on the “why,” by which I mean the many benefits they bring. So I frequently end up translating the advantages and opportunities offered by […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudwhite paper factory solution direct mail multi-channel communications personalized communications national postal forum production mail intellijet dmt drupa 2012 pitney bowes print and mail industry customer communications color printing technology mail innovation voice of the customer production print customer lifetime value pre-drupa technology showcase customer summit personalization pitney bowes global technology center customer communications management Print and Mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb