In my consultant/creative services director role, I’ve observed that service bureau owners, managers and salespeople spend lots of time explaining how new direct mail technologies work – but rarely much time on the “why,” by which I mean the many benefits they bring. So I frequently end up translating the advantages and opportunities offered by […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer communications customer communications management personalization production mail pre-drupa technology showcase pitney bowes print and mail industry color printing mail production print customer lifetime value national postal forum customer summit innovation drupa 2012 intellijet graph expo 2011 white paper factory solution technology direct mail multi-channel communications Print and Mail dmt voice of the customer personalized communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb