In my consultant/creative services director role, I’ve observed that service bureau owners, managers and salespeople spend lots of time explaining how new direct mail technologies work – but rarely much time on the “why,” by which I mean the many benefits they bring. So I frequently end up translating the advantages and opportunities offered by […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddmt voice of the customer pre-drupa technology showcase multi-channel communications personalized communications drupa 2012 national postal forum color printing direct mail personalization customer communications management print and mail industry white paper factory solution Print and Mail mail pitney bowes intellijet customer lifetime value production mail production print innovation customer summit technology customer communications direct mail marketing
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb