You can get terrific ideas for increasing direct mail response from service bureau production companies. Why? Because service bureau salespeople see production from an entirely different angle than you do as a marketer. Working with a wide variety of direct mail clients and projects gives them insights that can be turned into selling ideas for […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddmt Print and Mail technology personalized communications mail pre-drupa technology showcase customer communications production mail production print innovation white paper factory solution direct mail intellijet personalization national postal forum multi-channel communications customer communications management pitney bowes color printing customer lifetime value customer summit voice of the customer print and mail industry drupa 2012 direct mail marketing
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb