You can get terrific ideas for increasing direct mail response from service bureau production companies. Why? Because service bureau salespeople see production from an entirely different angle than you do as a marketer. Working with a wide variety of direct mail clients and projects gives them insights that can be turned into selling ideas for […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpitney bowes innovation print and mail industry multi-channel communications voice of the customer customer lifetime value personalized communications Print and Mail personalization customer summit dmt customer communications management production mail direct mail drupa 2012 white paper factory solution national postal forum color printing technology mail intellijet pre-drupa technology showcase customer communications production print graph expo 2011
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb