You can get terrific ideas for increasing direct mail response from service bureau production companies. Why? Because service bureau salespeople see production from an entirely different angle than you do as a marketer. Working with a wide variety of direct mail clients and projects gives them insights that can be turned into selling ideas for […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpersonalized communications white paper factory solution customer lifetime value graph expo 2011 personalization mail voice of the customer multi-channel communications intellijet Print and Mail national postal forum innovation print and mail industry customer communications pre-drupa technology showcase customer summit dmt color printing production mail pitney bowes technology direct mail customer communications management drupa 2012 production print
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb