You can get terrific ideas for increasing direct mail response from service bureau production companies. Why? Because service bureau salespeople see production from an entirely different angle than you do as a marketer. Working with a wide variety of direct mail clients and projects gives them insights that can be turned into selling ideas for […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpersonalized communications customer summit pitney bowes global technology center dmt intellijet production mail customer communications mail customer communications management print and mail industry pitney bowes personalization direct mail national postal forum technology customer lifetime value voice of the customer multi-channel communications white paper factory solution color printing production print Print and Mail innovation drupa 2012 pre-drupa technology showcase
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb