You can get terrific ideas for increasing direct mail response from service bureau production companies. Why? Because service bureau salespeople see production from an entirely different angle than you do as a marketer. Working with a wide variety of direct mail clients and projects gives them insights that can be turned into selling ideas for […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer communications management production print technology multi-channel communications drupa 2012 production mail pitney bowes mail intellijet customer communications voice of the customer customer summit direct mail Print and Mail personalization direct mail marketing color printing dmt innovation print and mail industry white paper factory solution national postal forum customer lifetime value pre-drupa technology showcase personalized communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb