You can get terrific ideas for increasing direct mail response from service bureau production companies. Why? Because service bureau salespeople see production from an entirely different angle than you do as a marketer. Working with a wide variety of direct mail clients and projects gives them insights that can be turned into selling ideas for […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudnational postal forum dmt innovation customer communications management production print mail production mail customer lifetime value color printing pitney bowes global technology center personalized communications drupa 2012 personalization print and mail industry white paper factory solution multi-channel communications intellijet voice of the customer pitney bowes technology pre-drupa technology showcase customer communications direct mail customer summit Print and Mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb