Timing and cost. Getting either one of these wrong, blowing the campaign budget, or missing the mail drop date can hamper or even destroy the effectiveness of your direct mail campaign. And, depending on who is writing the checks, may even hamper your career! So, what are some key ways to make sure you don’t […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudproduction print customer communications management color printing direct mail customer summit production mail innovation personalized communications customer communications Print and Mail drupa 2012 print and mail industry technology personalization graph expo 2011 dmt pitney bowes customer lifetime value mail intellijet pre-drupa technology showcase national postal forum white paper factory solution multi-channel communications voice of the customer
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb