Timing and cost. Getting either one of these wrong, blowing the campaign budget, or missing the mail drop date can hamper or even destroy the effectiveness of your direct mail campaign. And, depending on who is writing the checks, may even hamper your career! So, what are some key ways to make sure you don’t […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudinnovation drupa 2012 voice of the customer Print and Mail mail white paper factory solution national postal forum personalized communications print and mail industry multi-channel communications pre-drupa technology showcase intellijet production mail customer lifetime value direct mail marketing pitney bowes production print direct mail color printing customer communications dmt personalization technology customer summit customer communications management
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb