Timing and cost. Getting either one of these wrong, blowing the campaign budget, or missing the mail drop date can hamper or even destroy the effectiveness of your direct mail campaign. And, depending on who is writing the checks, may even hamper your career! So, what are some key ways to make sure you don’t […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpitney bowes global technology center customer summit intellijet pitney bowes voice of the customer drupa 2012 customer lifetime value customer communications management mail multi-channel communications personalized communications production print color printing print and mail industry production mail personalization dmt Print and Mail technology innovation white paper factory solution pre-drupa technology showcase direct mail customer communications national postal forum
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb