Timing and cost. Getting either one of these wrong, blowing the campaign budget, or missing the mail drop date can hamper or even destroy the effectiveness of your direct mail campaign. And, depending on who is writing the checks, may even hamper your career! So, what are some key ways to make sure you don’t […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudprint and mail industry drupa 2012 technology pre-drupa technology showcase personalization innovation customer communications color printing mail customer lifetime value direct mail intellijet pitney bowes customer summit production print voice of the customer customer communications management multi-channel communications dmt white paper factory solution Print and Mail national postal forum production mail personalized communications graph expo 2011
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb