Timing and cost. Getting either one of these wrong, blowing the campaign budget, or missing the mail drop date can hamper or even destroy the effectiveness of your direct mail campaign. And, depending on who is writing the checks, may even hamper your career! So, what are some key ways to make sure you don’t […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudprint and mail industry color printing direct mail marketing customer communications management dmt Print and Mail customer summit white paper factory solution voice of the customer direct mail innovation national postal forum multi-channel communications customer lifetime value personalized communications pre-drupa technology showcase production print pitney bowes drupa 2012 customer communications mail production mail technology intellijet personalization
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb