Personalization. It’s a buzzword you hear time and time again from marketers and those in the printing industry. What does that word even mean? Does it mean simply slapping a person’s name on a piece of mail and hoping that it boosts your response rates into the teens? Would that make you any more likely […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer summit customer lifetime value production mail multi-channel communications customer communications drupa 2012 mail color printing pitney bowes intellijet dmt customer communications management direct mail production print white paper factory solution technology national postal forum print and mail industry personalized communications personalization voice of the customer pre-drupa technology showcase direct mail marketing Print and Mail innovation
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb