Personalization. It’s a buzzword you hear time and time again from marketers and those in the printing industry. What does that word even mean? Does it mean simply slapping a person’s name on a piece of mail and hoping that it boosts your response rates into the teens? Would that make you any more likely […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudwhite paper factory solution customer communications Print and Mail intellijet production mail mail customer summit customer communications management innovation color printing national postal forum direct mail marketing technology production print multi-channel communications drupa 2012 dmt direct mail pitney bowes voice of the customer personalization personalized communications pre-drupa technology showcase customer lifetime value print and mail industry
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb