Personalization. It’s a buzzword you hear time and time again from marketers and those in the printing industry. What does that word even mean? Does it mean simply slapping a person’s name on a piece of mail and hoping that it boosts your response rates into the teens? Would that make you any more likely […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpre-drupa technology showcase direct mail customer summit personalized communications national postal forum customer communications multi-channel communications color printing intellijet mail production mail production print personalization print and mail industry dmt customer communications management white paper factory solution pitney bowes pitney bowes global technology center technology Print and Mail innovation drupa 2012 customer lifetime value voice of the customer
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb