Personalization. It’s a buzzword you hear time and time again from marketers and those in the printing industry. What does that word even mean? Does it mean simply slapping a person’s name on a piece of mail and hoping that it boosts your response rates into the teens? Would that make you any more likely […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudvoice of the customer customer lifetime value customer summit print and mail industry intellijet production mail direct mail national postal forum drupa 2012 customer communications pitney bowes pre-drupa technology showcase customer communications management personalized communications direct mail marketing personalization innovation multi-channel communications Print and Mail dmt white paper factory solution production print color printing technology mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb