Personalization. It’s a buzzword you hear time and time again from marketers and those in the printing industry. What does that word even mean? Does it mean simply slapping a person’s name on a piece of mail and hoping that it boosts your response rates into the teens? Would that make you any more likely […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpre-drupa technology showcase voice of the customer personalization Print and Mail personalized communications white paper factory solution innovation multi-channel communications production print intellijet print and mail industry graph expo 2011 color printing mail customer lifetime value dmt production mail national postal forum customer communications management customer communications drupa 2012 direct mail technology customer summit pitney bowes
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb