Personalization. It’s a buzzword you hear time and time again from marketers and those in the printing industry. What does that word even mean? Does it mean simply slapping a person’s name on a piece of mail and hoping that it boosts your response rates into the teens? Would that make you any more likely […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudinnovation dmt customer communications management production mail multi-channel communications Print and Mail customer communications personalized communications print and mail industry customer summit customer lifetime value technology graph expo 2011 mail national postal forum production print voice of the customer direct mail white paper factory solution intellijet pre-drupa technology showcase drupa 2012 personalization color printing pitney bowes
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb