“Oh my goodness, you guys have got to check out this very average looking postcard,” said no one ever. Everyone wants their mailings to be interesting and attention-grabbing and there are limitless ways to do that – but among the easiest, least costly and most effective is with color. Color is one of the most […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddrupa 2012 color printing white paper factory solution mail innovation customer summit voice of the customer personalization print and mail industry customer communications management personalized communications technology national postal forum pitney bowes pitney bowes global technology center direct mail customer communications intellijet production print dmt Print and Mail customer lifetime value multi-channel communications production mail pre-drupa technology showcase
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb