“Oh my goodness, you guys have got to check out this very average looking postcard,” said no one ever. Everyone wants their mailings to be interesting and attention-grabbing and there are limitless ways to do that – but among the easiest, least costly and most effective is with color. Color is one of the most […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddirect mail customer communications management production mail print and mail industry color printing national postal forum customer communications personalized communications pitney bowes voice of the customer mail customer lifetime value production print innovation intellijet pre-drupa technology showcase dmt technology direct mail marketing drupa 2012 personalization multi-channel communications customer summit white paper factory solution Print and Mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb