“Oh my goodness, you guys have got to check out this very average looking postcard,” said no one ever. Everyone wants their mailings to be interesting and attention-grabbing and there are limitless ways to do that – but among the easiest, least costly and most effective is with color. Color is one of the most […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudmail customer lifetime value multi-channel communications color printing pitney bowes production mail personalization drupa 2012 voice of the customer customer communications intellijet personalized communications white paper factory solution national postal forum direct mail marketing print and mail industry innovation customer communications management production print direct mail customer summit Print and Mail technology pre-drupa technology showcase dmt
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb