“Oh my goodness, you guys have got to check out this very average looking postcard,” said no one ever. Everyone wants their mailings to be interesting and attention-grabbing and there are limitless ways to do that – but among the easiest, least costly and most effective is with color. Color is one of the most […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudinnovation production mail white paper factory solution customer communications management national postal forum mail pre-drupa technology showcase direct mail customer communications graph expo 2011 personalized communications color printing intellijet voice of the customer customer summit dmt multi-channel communications pitney bowes drupa 2012 Print and Mail print and mail industry production print technology personalization customer lifetime value
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb