“Oh my goodness, you guys have got to check out this very average looking postcard,” said no one ever. Everyone wants their mailings to be interesting and attention-grabbing and there are limitless ways to do that – but among the easiest, least costly and most effective is with color. Color is one of the most […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudmulti-channel communications national postal forum customer summit drupa 2012 technology pre-drupa technology showcase production print direct mail white paper factory solution direct mail marketing mail customer communications management dmt intellijet Print and Mail print and mail industry customer communications pitney bowes voice of the customer personalization personalized communications innovation production mail customer lifetime value color printing
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb