“Oh my goodness, you guys have got to check out this very average looking postcard,” said no one ever. Everyone wants their mailings to be interesting and attention-grabbing and there are limitless ways to do that – but among the easiest, least costly and most effective is with color. Color is one of the most […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudproduction mail pitney bowes pitney bowes global technology center national postal forum personalized communications mail white paper factory solution personalization drupa 2012 customer communications production print voice of the customer dmt direct mail customer lifetime value print and mail industry customer summit technology innovation Print and Mail pre-drupa technology showcase customer communications management multi-channel communications color printing intellijet
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb