“Oh my goodness, you guys have got to check out this very average looking postcard,” said no one ever. Everyone wants their mailings to be interesting and attention-grabbing and there are limitless ways to do that – but among the easiest, least costly and most effective is with color. Color is one of the most […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpersonalization direct mail marketing innovation dmt customer communications management Print and Mail customer communications customer lifetime value national postal forum production print direct mail print and mail industry pre-drupa technology showcase drupa 2012 white paper factory solution mail personalized communications color printing intellijet pitney bowes voice of the customer technology multi-channel communications production mail customer summit
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb