“Oh my goodness, you guys have got to check out this very average looking postcard,” said no one ever. Everyone wants their mailings to be interesting and attention-grabbing and there are limitless ways to do that – but among the easiest, least costly and most effective is with color. Color is one of the most […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudprint and mail industry mail customer communications management multi-channel communications innovation production print white paper factory solution customer summit direct mail personalized communications national postal forum customer lifetime value intellijet Print and Mail voice of the customer customer communications pre-drupa technology showcase dmt production mail pitney bowes color printing pitney bowes global technology center personalization drupa 2012 technology
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb