“Oh my goodness, you guys have got to check out this very average looking postcard,” said no one ever. Everyone wants their mailings to be interesting and attention-grabbing and there are limitless ways to do that – but among the easiest, least costly and most effective is with color. Color is one of the most […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudmail customer communications customer lifetime value print and mail industry color printing technology Print and Mail dmt personalization intellijet voice of the customer customer summit innovation multi-channel communications production print national postal forum pitney bowes white paper factory solution graph expo 2011 production mail personalized communications direct mail customer communications management pre-drupa technology showcase drupa 2012
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb