“Oh my goodness, you guys have got to check out this very average looking postcard,” said no one ever. Everyone wants their mailings to be interesting and attention-grabbing and there are limitless ways to do that – but among the easiest, least costly and most effective is with color. Color is one of the most […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer communications management national postal forum dmt direct mail customer lifetime value personalization customer communications production mail intellijet production print innovation personalized communications customer summit pitney bowes color printing white paper factory solution technology Print and Mail print and mail industry drupa 2012 pre-drupa technology showcase mail multi-channel communications voice of the customer direct mail marketing
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb