If you were to ask me the one thing I love about my job with Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies, there would be no hesitation in my response – it is working with our clients! I consider myself fortunate to have had the opportunity over the last 25 years to work closely with our clients […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddrupa 2012 voice of the customer mail technology color printing intellijet graph expo 2011 production mail dmt pitney bowes Print and Mail pre-drupa technology showcase customer summit national postal forum personalized communications print and mail industry personalization customer communications management customer communications white paper factory solution production print multi-channel communications direct mail customer lifetime value innovation
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb