If you were to ask me the one thing I love about my job with Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies, there would be no hesitation in my response – it is working with our clients! I consider myself fortunate to have had the opportunity over the last 25 years to work closely with our clients […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudvoice of the customer pre-drupa technology showcase drupa 2012 customer lifetime value color printing technology innovation personalized communications customer communications direct mail dmt pitney bowes Print and Mail mail print and mail industry graph expo 2011 customer communications management national postal forum white paper factory solution production mail personalization intellijet production print customer summit multi-channel communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb