If you were to ask me the one thing I love about my job with Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies, there would be no hesitation in my response – it is working with our clients! I consider myself fortunate to have had the opportunity over the last 25 years to work closely with our clients […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddrupa 2012 voice of the customer personalization dmt color printing technology multi-channel communications customer lifetime value intellijet pre-drupa technology showcase production mail white paper factory solution Print and Mail print and mail industry national postal forum pitney bowes customer summit mail personalized communications direct mail marketing innovation direct mail production print customer communications management customer communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb