If you were to ask me the one thing I love about my job with Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies, there would be no hesitation in my response – it is working with our clients! I consider myself fortunate to have had the opportunity over the last 25 years to work closely with our clients […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudnational postal forum customer communications technology multi-channel communications personalization production print drupa 2012 voice of the customer personalized communications pre-drupa technology showcase customer lifetime value mail dmt color printing graph expo 2011 customer communications management print and mail industry production mail intellijet pitney bowes white paper factory solution customer summit direct mail innovation Print and Mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb