If you were to ask me the one thing I love about my job with Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies, there would be no hesitation in my response – it is working with our clients! I consider myself fortunate to have had the opportunity over the last 25 years to work closely with our clients […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer communications personalization direct mail mail print and mail industry customer summit intellijet dmt color printing personalized communications pitney bowes drupa 2012 innovation national postal forum multi-channel communications direct mail marketing white paper factory solution customer communications management technology Print and Mail customer lifetime value voice of the customer production print pre-drupa technology showcase production mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb