If you were to ask me the one thing I love about my job with Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies, there would be no hesitation in my response – it is working with our clients! I consider myself fortunate to have had the opportunity over the last 25 years to work closely with our clients […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddrupa 2012 intellijet customer summit production print multi-channel communications personalized communications pitney bowes personalization Print and Mail mail innovation customer communications management white paper factory solution customer communications print and mail industry customer lifetime value dmt production mail technology national postal forum direct mail voice of the customer pre-drupa technology showcase color printing pitney bowes global technology center
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb