If you were to ask me the one thing I love about my job with Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies, there would be no hesitation in my response – it is working with our clients! I consider myself fortunate to have had the opportunity over the last 25 years to work closely with our clients […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudgraph expo 2011 technology dmt personalized communications personalization multi-channel communications customer communications print and mail industry direct mail pitney bowes customer lifetime value color printing customer communications management intellijet national postal forum mail production print Print and Mail customer summit production mail pre-drupa technology showcase innovation drupa 2012 voice of the customer white paper factory solution
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb