Personalized communications add value and power to your marketing efforts by allowing you to form an emotional connection with your audience (and do it without creeping them out). With personalized and relevant communications, your audience will pay closer attention to your message. That’s why well-executed, personalized campaigns have been proven to deliver wondrous returns on […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudtechnology intellijet pitney bowes production print Print and Mail innovation direct mail marketing pre-drupa technology showcase national postal forum customer communications management customer summit drupa 2012 personalization mail color printing customer lifetime value voice of the customer dmt personalized communications multi-channel communications customer communications white paper factory solution production mail print and mail industry direct mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb