Personalized communications add value and power to your marketing efforts by allowing you to form an emotional connection with your audience (and do it without creeping them out). With personalized and relevant communications, your audience will pay closer attention to your message. That’s why well-executed, personalized campaigns have been proven to deliver wondrous returns on […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcolor printing print and mail industry white paper factory solution innovation customer lifetime value production print voice of the customer national postal forum technology mail customer communications management direct mail marketing drupa 2012 personalization multi-channel communications production mail customer communications dmt pitney bowes intellijet customer summit Print and Mail direct mail personalized communications pre-drupa technology showcase
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb