Your business likely receives pieces of returned mail every day. No big deal, right? You’ll simply re-route those items to the correct addresses. No harm, no foul. A deeper look reveals the true cost of returned mail. When a piece of mail is returned to you – the U.S. Postal Service processes these mailings as […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcolor printing pitney bowes voice of the customer direct mail marketing print and mail industry direct mail dmt personalization customer communications innovation customer summit production print personalized communications production mail customer lifetime value mail white paper factory solution drupa 2012 multi-channel communications pre-drupa technology showcase Print and Mail customer communications management technology national postal forum intellijet
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb