Your business likely receives pieces of returned mail every day. No big deal, right? You’ll simply re-route those items to the correct addresses. No harm, no foul. A deeper look reveals the true cost of returned mail. When a piece of mail is returned to you – the U.S. Postal Service processes these mailings as […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudvoice of the customer customer communications innovation customer lifetime value multi-channel communications personalized communications national postal forum dmt direct mail marketing technology white paper factory solution personalization pitney bowes customer summit production mail pre-drupa technology showcase drupa 2012 print and mail industry color printing mail Print and Mail intellijet customer communications management production print direct mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb