Your business likely receives pieces of returned mail every day. No big deal, right? You’ll simply re-route those items to the correct addresses. No harm, no foul. A deeper look reveals the true cost of returned mail. When a piece of mail is returned to you – the U.S. Postal Service processes these mailings as […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpersonalization direct mail marketing production print customer communications national postal forum Print and Mail drupa 2012 voice of the customer dmt mail innovation print and mail industry multi-channel communications customer communications management customer lifetime value personalized communications customer summit direct mail white paper factory solution pre-drupa technology showcase color printing intellijet pitney bowes production mail technology
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb