Your business likely receives pieces of returned mail every day. No big deal, right? You’ll simply re-route those items to the correct addresses. No harm, no foul. A deeper look reveals the true cost of returned mail. When a piece of mail is returned to you – the U.S. Postal Service processes these mailings as […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudproduction print color printing pre-drupa technology showcase customer communications personalization direct mail marketing customer summit dmt national postal forum Print and Mail mail drupa 2012 customer lifetime value print and mail industry customer communications management innovation personalized communications direct mail voice of the customer production mail white paper factory solution multi-channel communications technology intellijet pitney bowes
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb