Your business likely receives pieces of returned mail every day. No big deal, right? You’ll simply re-route those items to the correct addresses. No harm, no foul. A deeper look reveals the true cost of returned mail. When a piece of mail is returned to you – the U.S. Postal Service processes these mailings as […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcolor printing production mail direct mail marketing dmt pre-drupa technology showcase intellijet customer communications management national postal forum white paper factory solution mail personalized communications multi-channel communications production print customer communications print and mail industry Print and Mail customer lifetime value personalization direct mail innovation technology voice of the customer pitney bowes customer summit drupa 2012
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb