Your business likely receives pieces of returned mail every day. No big deal, right? You’ll simply re-route those items to the correct addresses. No harm, no foul. A deeper look reveals the true cost of returned mail. When a piece of mail is returned to you – the U.S. Postal Service processes these mailings as […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddirect mail national postal forum production print mail technology drupa 2012 multi-channel communications Print and Mail intellijet pitney bowes voice of the customer innovation customer communications management white paper factory solution color printing production mail customer communications personalization customer lifetime value print and mail industry personalized communications dmt pre-drupa technology showcase graph expo 2011 customer summit
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb