Your business likely receives pieces of returned mail every day. No big deal, right? You’ll simply re-route those items to the correct addresses. No harm, no foul. A deeper look reveals the true cost of returned mail. When a piece of mail is returned to you – the U.S. Postal Service processes these mailings as […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddrupa 2012 multi-channel communications customer communications management production print print and mail industry technology white paper factory solution personalized communications pitney bowes personalization voice of the customer production mail color printing innovation customer communications pre-drupa technology showcase dmt customer lifetime value direct mail intellijet customer summit mail pitney bowes global technology center Print and Mail national postal forum
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb