When the iPhone 6 hit the market last fall, Apple fanatics weren’t the only ones excited by its new capabilities. Filmmakers applauded the phone’s improved video camera, which shoots at a quality that is on-par with many of today’s high-end DSLRs, according to Apple executive Phil Shiller. For filmmakers, it’s now possible to shoot entire […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddrupa 2012 innovation customer communications mail voice of the customer intellijet dmt national postal forum production mail pre-drupa technology showcase production print technology pitney bowes white paper factory solution customer lifetime value color printing customer communications management personalized communications Print and Mail direct mail direct mail marketing personalization print and mail industry customer summit multi-channel communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb