When the iPhone 6 hit the market last fall, Apple fanatics weren’t the only ones excited by its new capabilities. Filmmakers applauded the phone’s improved video camera, which shoots at a quality that is on-par with many of today’s high-end DSLRs, according to Apple executive Phil Shiller. For filmmakers, it’s now possible to shoot entire […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudproduction print voice of the customer innovation personalized communications production mail dmt national postal forum white paper factory solution customer communications drupa 2012 print and mail industry multi-channel communications personalization mail direct mail customer summit pitney bowes direct mail marketing customer communications management color printing technology Print and Mail customer lifetime value pre-drupa technology showcase intellijet
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb