When the iPhone 6 hit the market last fall, Apple fanatics weren’t the only ones excited by its new capabilities. Filmmakers applauded the phone’s improved video camera, which shoots at a quality that is on-par with many of today’s high-end DSLRs, according to Apple executive Phil Shiller. For filmmakers, it’s now possible to shoot entire […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcolor printing customer communications personalization customer lifetime value print and mail industry technology direct mail drupa 2012 white paper factory solution graph expo 2011 multi-channel communications production print customer communications management Print and Mail voice of the customer dmt national postal forum mail intellijet pitney bowes customer summit personalized communications pre-drupa technology showcase innovation production mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb