When the iPhone 6 hit the market last fall, Apple fanatics weren’t the only ones excited by its new capabilities. Filmmakers applauded the phone’s improved video camera, which shoots at a quality that is on-par with many of today’s high-end DSLRs, according to Apple executive Phil Shiller. For filmmakers, it’s now possible to shoot entire […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddirect mail technology national postal forum graph expo 2011 personalization drupa 2012 intellijet customer lifetime value production mail dmt innovation color printing pre-drupa technology showcase customer communications mail customer summit voice of the customer white paper factory solution production print personalized communications Print and Mail pitney bowes print and mail industry customer communications management multi-channel communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb