When the iPhone 6 hit the market last fall, Apple fanatics weren’t the only ones excited by its new capabilities. Filmmakers applauded the phone’s improved video camera, which shoots at a quality that is on-par with many of today’s high-end DSLRs, according to Apple executive Phil Shiller. For filmmakers, it’s now possible to shoot entire […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudnational postal forum customer summit personalized communications multi-channel communications pitney bowes customer lifetime value pre-drupa technology showcase mail pitney bowes global technology center intellijet white paper factory solution technology print and mail industry innovation drupa 2012 customer communications customer communications management color printing direct mail production print voice of the customer Print and Mail personalization dmt production mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb