You can get terrific ideas for increasing direct mail response from service bureau production companies. Why? Because service bureau salespeople see production from an entirely different angle than you do as a marketer. Working with a wide variety of direct mail clients and projects gives them insights that can be turned into selling ideas for […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudmail personalization customer communications voice of the customer pitney bowes customer lifetime value dmt intellijet white paper factory solution technology direct mail drupa 2012 customer communications management pre-drupa technology showcase production print print and mail industry production mail innovation color printing customer summit multi-channel communications direct mail marketing Print and Mail personalized communications national postal forum
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb