You can get terrific ideas for increasing direct mail response from service bureau production companies. Why? Because service bureau salespeople see production from an entirely different angle than you do as a marketer. Working with a wide variety of direct mail clients and projects gives them insights that can be turned into selling ideas for […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag CloudPrint and Mail white paper factory solution personalized communications customer communications management innovation voice of the customer pitney bowes national postal forum production mail customer communications dmt mail customer summit direct mail marketing customer lifetime value personalization technology intellijet print and mail industry production print multi-channel communications direct mail pre-drupa technology showcase drupa 2012 color printing
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb