You can get terrific ideas for increasing direct mail response from service bureau production companies. Why? Because service bureau salespeople see production from an entirely different angle than you do as a marketer. Working with a wide variety of direct mail clients and projects gives them insights that can be turned into selling ideas for […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcolor printing dmt customer communications management drupa 2012 mail national postal forum customer lifetime value pitney bowes voice of the customer production print production mail graph expo 2011 direct mail innovation intellijet white paper factory solution pre-drupa technology showcase print and mail industry customer summit customer communications personalized communications personalization multi-channel communications technology Print and Mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb