You can get terrific ideas for increasing direct mail response from service bureau production companies. Why? Because service bureau salespeople see production from an entirely different angle than you do as a marketer. Working with a wide variety of direct mail clients and projects gives them insights that can be turned into selling ideas for […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudmulti-channel communications voice of the customer customer communications management intellijet customer communications customer summit white paper factory solution direct mail drupa 2012 production print print and mail industry Print and Mail personalized communications pre-drupa technology showcase dmt personalization color printing pitney bowes technology mail national postal forum innovation production mail customer lifetime value pitney bowes global technology center
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb