What changes we’ve seen in our ability to communicate with customers over these past ten years! From direct mail and email to social media and websites, marketers now have access to an incredible array of tools for getting a message to their audience. But finding the perfect mix of media can be difficult, especially given […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcolor printing voice of the customer customer summit intellijet pitney bowes pre-drupa technology showcase dmt production print technology customer lifetime value personalized communications innovation Print and Mail customer communications management white paper factory solution drupa 2012 mail print and mail industry customer communications multi-channel communications direct mail marketing personalization national postal forum production mail direct mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb