What changes we’ve seen in our ability to communicate with customers over these past ten years! From direct mail and email to social media and websites, marketers now have access to an incredible array of tools for getting a message to their audience. But finding the perfect mix of media can be difficult, especially given […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpersonalization dmt color printing Print and Mail direct mail customer communications management print and mail industry voice of the customer multi-channel communications drupa 2012 national postal forum pitney bowes intellijet production print innovation customer summit white paper factory solution mail direct mail marketing pre-drupa technology showcase customer lifetime value production mail technology customer communications personalized communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb