What changes we’ve seen in our ability to communicate with customers over these past ten years! From direct mail and email to social media and websites, marketers now have access to an incredible array of tools for getting a message to their audience. But finding the perfect mix of media can be difficult, especially given […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpre-drupa technology showcase dmt print and mail industry mail customer communications national postal forum customer communications management pitney bowes multi-channel communications customer summit innovation personalized communications color printing production print direct mail marketing production mail Print and Mail direct mail customer lifetime value technology white paper factory solution voice of the customer drupa 2012 personalization intellijet
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb