What changes we’ve seen in our ability to communicate with customers over these past ten years! From direct mail and email to social media and websites, marketers now have access to an incredible array of tools for getting a message to their audience. But finding the perfect mix of media can be difficult, especially given […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer communications management dmt Print and Mail graph expo 2011 personalized communications voice of the customer customer summit mail multi-channel communications white paper factory solution direct mail national postal forum customer lifetime value color printing pitney bowes intellijet innovation production mail production print customer communications personalization pre-drupa technology showcase technology print and mail industry drupa 2012
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb