What changes we’ve seen in our ability to communicate with customers over these past ten years! From direct mail and email to social media and websites, marketers now have access to an incredible array of tools for getting a message to their audience. But finding the perfect mix of media can be difficult, especially given […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddrupa 2012 customer communications management color printing voice of the customer customer summit customer lifetime value pitney bowes national postal forum innovation pre-drupa technology showcase print and mail industry personalized communications Print and Mail production print customer communications personalization intellijet pitney bowes global technology center technology mail multi-channel communications production mail dmt direct mail white paper factory solution
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb