What changes we’ve seen in our ability to communicate with customers over these past ten years! From direct mail and email to social media and websites, marketers now have access to an incredible array of tools for getting a message to their audience. But finding the perfect mix of media can be difficult, especially given […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag CloudPrint and Mail drupa 2012 customer summit pre-drupa technology showcase intellijet color printing direct mail marketing direct mail innovation dmt voice of the customer national postal forum customer lifetime value customer communications management customer communications personalized communications production mail mail print and mail industry pitney bowes multi-channel communications production print personalization technology white paper factory solution
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb