Last week at the National Postal Forum I was able to join a group of some of our best clients for a dinner at Alexander’s Steakhouse. It was a wonderful meal with excellent wine, and Alexander’s surprised us by serving green cotton candy in honor of St. Patrick’s Day at the end of the meal. […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer communications multi-channel communications white paper factory solution Print and Mail pitney bowes direct mail mail drupa 2012 innovation dmt production print customer communications management color printing customer lifetime value intellijet national postal forum technology pre-drupa technology showcase personalization print and mail industry voice of the customer production mail customer summit direct mail marketing personalized communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb