Last week at the National Postal Forum I was able to join a group of some of our best clients for a dinner at Alexander’s Steakhouse. It was a wonderful meal with excellent wine, and Alexander’s surprised us by serving green cotton candy in honor of St. Patrick’s Day at the end of the meal. […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddrupa 2012 production mail print and mail industry mail customer communications pre-drupa technology showcase graph expo 2011 technology customer lifetime value customer communications management Print and Mail voice of the customer color printing customer summit pitney bowes intellijet production print innovation dmt direct mail personalized communications white paper factory solution multi-channel communications national postal forum personalization
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb