Last week at the National Postal Forum I was able to join a group of some of our best clients for a dinner at Alexander’s Steakhouse. It was a wonderful meal with excellent wine, and Alexander’s surprised us by serving green cotton candy in honor of St. Patrick’s Day at the end of the meal. […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer communications drupa 2012 production mail technology personalization pitney bowes mail customer communications management customer lifetime value dmt production print direct mail color printing intellijet customer summit print and mail industry white paper factory solution multi-channel communications national postal forum Print and Mail innovation personalized communications pre-drupa technology showcase voice of the customer direct mail marketing
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb