Last week at the National Postal Forum I was able to join a group of some of our best clients for a dinner at Alexander’s Steakhouse. It was a wonderful meal with excellent wine, and Alexander’s surprised us by serving green cotton candy in honor of St. Patrick’s Day at the end of the meal. […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddirect mail color printing national postal forum customer communications management customer lifetime value direct mail marketing pitney bowes personalized communications dmt technology personalization production mail production print innovation customer summit Print and Mail mail pre-drupa technology showcase voice of the customer multi-channel communications print and mail industry white paper factory solution intellijet drupa 2012 customer communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb