Last week at the National Postal Forum I was able to join a group of some of our best clients for a dinner at Alexander’s Steakhouse. It was a wonderful meal with excellent wine, and Alexander’s surprised us by serving green cotton candy in honor of St. Patrick’s Day at the end of the meal. […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudtechnology pre-drupa technology showcase production print customer summit customer communications direct mail national postal forum innovation customer communications management dmt production mail personalization Print and Mail mail intellijet multi-channel communications print and mail industry voice of the customer personalized communications white paper factory solution pitney bowes drupa 2012 customer lifetime value pitney bowes global technology center color printing
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb