Last week at the National Postal Forum I was able to join a group of some of our best clients for a dinner at Alexander’s Steakhouse. It was a wonderful meal with excellent wine, and Alexander’s surprised us by serving green cotton candy in honor of St. Patrick’s Day at the end of the meal. […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer communications national postal forum pitney bowes customer summit voice of the customer intellijet pre-drupa technology showcase innovation Print and Mail production mail white paper factory solution mail customer lifetime value production print direct mail dmt direct mail marketing personalized communications multi-channel communications color printing personalization drupa 2012 customer communications management technology print and mail industry
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb