Personalization. It’s a buzzword you hear time and time again from marketers and those in the printing industry. What does that word even mean? Does it mean simply slapping a person’s name on a piece of mail and hoping that it boosts your response rates into the teens? Would that make you any more likely […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudnational postal forum innovation customer summit voice of the customer Print and Mail customer lifetime value direct mail marketing production print drupa 2012 white paper factory solution personalization multi-channel communications dmt direct mail pitney bowes customer communications print and mail industry production mail color printing personalized communications customer communications management intellijet technology pre-drupa technology showcase mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb