Personalization. It’s a buzzword you hear time and time again from marketers and those in the printing industry. What does that word even mean? Does it mean simply slapping a person’s name on a piece of mail and hoping that it boosts your response rates into the teens? Would that make you any more likely […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudintellijet innovation mail personalization pre-drupa technology showcase print and mail industry personalized communications customer communications technology pitney bowes drupa 2012 customer communications management white paper factory solution dmt voice of the customer color printing graph expo 2011 production print production mail Print and Mail national postal forum multi-channel communications customer lifetime value customer summit direct mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb