Personalization. It’s a buzzword you hear time and time again from marketers and those in the printing industry. What does that word even mean? Does it mean simply slapping a person’s name on a piece of mail and hoping that it boosts your response rates into the teens? Would that make you any more likely […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer lifetime value drupa 2012 customer summit pre-drupa technology showcase color printing Print and Mail personalization multi-channel communications technology production mail customer communications management mail voice of the customer production print pitney bowes print and mail industry pitney bowes global technology center dmt innovation direct mail intellijet customer communications personalized communications national postal forum white paper factory solution
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb