Personalization. It’s a buzzword you hear time and time again from marketers and those in the printing industry. What does that word even mean? Does it mean simply slapping a person’s name on a piece of mail and hoping that it boosts your response rates into the teens? Would that make you any more likely […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpersonalized communications customer summit drupa 2012 mail direct mail marketing color printing voice of the customer production mail pre-drupa technology showcase print and mail industry production print personalization customer communications management Print and Mail national postal forum intellijet dmt pitney bowes technology innovation multi-channel communications white paper factory solution customer communications customer lifetime value direct mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb