Personalization. It’s a buzzword you hear time and time again from marketers and those in the printing industry. What does that word even mean? Does it mean simply slapping a person’s name on a piece of mail and hoping that it boosts your response rates into the teens? Would that make you any more likely […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpitney bowes customer communications direct mail voice of the customer customer communications management drupa 2012 print and mail industry pre-drupa technology showcase customer lifetime value customer summit multi-channel communications color printing intellijet dmt personalized communications direct mail marketing white paper factory solution national postal forum innovation production mail mail Print and Mail technology production print personalization
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb