Personalization. It’s a buzzword you hear time and time again from marketers and those in the printing industry. What does that word even mean? Does it mean simply slapping a person’s name on a piece of mail and hoping that it boosts your response rates into the teens? Would that make you any more likely […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpre-drupa technology showcase white paper factory solution customer summit intellijet production mail personalization dmt drupa 2012 customer communications multi-channel communications technology mail direct mail customer communications management national postal forum voice of the customer print and mail industry Print and Mail color printing graph expo 2011 customer lifetime value personalized communications pitney bowes production print innovation
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb