Personalization. It’s a buzzword you hear time and time again from marketers and those in the printing industry. What does that word even mean? Does it mean simply slapping a person’s name on a piece of mail and hoping that it boosts your response rates into the teens? Would that make you any more likely […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddirect mail national postal forum color printing white paper factory solution print and mail industry production print production mail innovation personalized communications personalization customer summit drupa 2012 dmt intellijet mail multi-channel communications technology Print and Mail voice of the customer pitney bowes customer communications direct mail marketing pre-drupa technology showcase customer communications management customer lifetime value
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb