More than two-thirds of marketing teams said that using data to get much more bang for their marketing buck is among their most important objectives, according to the Direct Marketing Association’s 2014 Statistical Fact Book. Let’s examine what information you can use to make a strong impression on your targets. Data You Probably Have But […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudmail intellijet white paper factory solution dmt national postal forum graph expo 2011 Print and Mail production print pre-drupa technology showcase personalization print and mail industry color printing customer summit voice of the customer multi-channel communications customer lifetime value pitney bowes drupa 2012 customer communications technology direct mail customer communications management production mail personalized communications innovation
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb