More than two-thirds of marketing teams said that using data to get much more bang for their marketing buck is among their most important objectives, according to the Direct Marketing Association’s 2014 Statistical Fact Book. Let’s examine what information you can use to make a strong impression on your targets. Data You Probably Have But […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer communications management personalized communications production mail pitney bowes global technology center direct mail multi-channel communications print and mail industry pre-drupa technology showcase technology customer communications innovation national postal forum intellijet customer summit color printing customer lifetime value production print Print and Mail pitney bowes drupa 2012 mail dmt white paper factory solution voice of the customer personalization
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb