More than two-thirds of marketing teams said that using data to get much more bang for their marketing buck is among their most important objectives, according to the Direct Marketing Association’s 2014 Statistical Fact Book. Let’s examine what information you can use to make a strong impression on your targets. Data You Probably Have But […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpre-drupa technology showcase Print and Mail intellijet pitney bowes direct mail color printing customer communications management voice of the customer drupa 2012 production print customer communications white paper factory solution personalization production mail personalized communications national postal forum innovation mail pitney bowes global technology center print and mail industry dmt multi-channel communications technology customer summit customer lifetime value
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb