More than two-thirds of marketing teams said that using data to get much more bang for their marketing buck is among their most important objectives, according to the Direct Marketing Association’s 2014 Statistical Fact Book. Let’s examine what information you can use to make a strong impression on your targets. Data You Probably Have But […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudproduction mail print and mail industry customer lifetime value direct mail pitney bowes customer communications graph expo 2011 white paper factory solution personalization customer communications management customer summit innovation Print and Mail intellijet multi-channel communications drupa 2012 mail color printing pre-drupa technology showcase production print dmt voice of the customer technology personalized communications national postal forum
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb