More than two-thirds of marketing teams said that using data to get much more bang for their marketing buck is among their most important objectives, according to the Direct Marketing Association’s 2014 Statistical Fact Book. Let’s examine what information you can use to make a strong impression on your targets. Data You Probably Have But […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer lifetime value innovation direct mail marketing voice of the customer drupa 2012 print and mail industry pitney bowes customer communications mail intellijet Print and Mail direct mail pre-drupa technology showcase personalization color printing production print production mail customer summit national postal forum multi-channel communications white paper factory solution dmt technology customer communications management personalized communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb