More than two-thirds of marketing teams said that using data to get much more bang for their marketing buck is among their most important objectives, according to the Direct Marketing Association’s 2014 Statistical Fact Book. Let’s examine what information you can use to make a strong impression on your targets. Data You Probably Have But […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer summit Print and Mail mail color printing technology customer communications dmt pre-drupa technology showcase graph expo 2011 direct mail print and mail industry customer communications management white paper factory solution innovation drupa 2012 pitney bowes personalization personalized communications voice of the customer intellijet multi-channel communications customer lifetime value production mail production print national postal forum
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb