More than two-thirds of marketing teams said that using data to get much more bang for their marketing buck is among their most important objectives, according to the Direct Marketing Association’s 2014 Statistical Fact Book. Let’s examine what information you can use to make a strong impression on your targets. Data You Probably Have But […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpitney bowes direct mail mail customer summit white paper factory solution voice of the customer color printing drupa 2012 Print and Mail production print intellijet technology customer communications management national postal forum innovation direct mail marketing customer lifetime value personalization multi-channel communications pre-drupa technology showcase print and mail industry production mail dmt personalized communications customer communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb