More than two-thirds of marketing teams said that using data to get much more bang for their marketing buck is among their most important objectives, according to the Direct Marketing Association’s 2014 Statistical Fact Book. Let’s examine what information you can use to make a strong impression on your targets. Data You Probably Have But […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer lifetime value personalization multi-channel communications customer summit direct mail dmt mail national postal forum personalized communications Print and Mail pitney bowes global technology center voice of the customer print and mail industry white paper factory solution color printing production mail customer communications management production print pre-drupa technology showcase technology customer communications innovation drupa 2012 intellijet pitney bowes
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb