More than two-thirds of marketing teams said that using data to get much more bang for their marketing buck is among their most important objectives, according to the Direct Marketing Association’s 2014 Statistical Fact Book. Let’s examine what information you can use to make a strong impression on your targets. Data You Probably Have But […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudmulti-channel communications pre-drupa technology showcase white paper factory solution direct mail marketing drupa 2012 personalization technology intellijet personalized communications production mail pitney bowes voice of the customer innovation customer communications print and mail industry customer summit dmt direct mail national postal forum Print and Mail production print color printing customer lifetime value mail customer communications management
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb