More than two-thirds of marketing teams said that using data to get much more bang for their marketing buck is among their most important objectives, according to the Direct Marketing Association’s 2014 Statistical Fact Book. Let’s examine what information you can use to make a strong impression on your targets. Data You Probably Have But […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudtechnology dmt personalized communications production print production mail direct mail marketing national postal forum customer summit customer communications management white paper factory solution voice of the customer Print and Mail customer lifetime value innovation color printing pre-drupa technology showcase multi-channel communications pitney bowes customer communications drupa 2012 direct mail print and mail industry mail personalization intellijet
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb