During June 4-6, we held the 12th annual Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies Client Summit. The event brought together over 170 clients from 130 companies and 15 countries to our Global Technology Center in Danbury, CT and our Customer Innovation Center in Shelton, CT. Over three days, our clients had the opportunity to learn from industry […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudmail personalization direct mail innovation technology print and mail industry production mail pitney bowes customer summit color printing customer communications production print white paper factory solution customer lifetime value national postal forum Print and Mail pre-drupa technology showcase intellijet pitney bowes global technology center customer communications management drupa 2012 voice of the customer dmt multi-channel communications personalized communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb