During June 4-6, we held the 12th annual Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies Client Summit. The event brought together over 170 clients from 130 companies and 15 countries to our Global Technology Center in Danbury, CT and our Customer Innovation Center in Shelton, CT. Over three days, our clients had the opportunity to learn from industry […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer communications voice of the customer color printing personalization customer communications management Print and Mail customer lifetime value multi-channel communications direct mail national postal forum intellijet production mail graph expo 2011 pre-drupa technology showcase production print personalized communications mail technology white paper factory solution innovation drupa 2012 customer summit pitney bowes print and mail industry dmt
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb