During June 4-6, we held the 12th annual Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies Client Summit. The event brought together over 170 clients from 130 companies and 15 countries to our Global Technology Center in Danbury, CT and our Customer Innovation Center in Shelton, CT. Over three days, our clients had the opportunity to learn from industry […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudproduction mail Print and Mail color printing national postal forum mail production print intellijet technology customer lifetime value pitney bowes global technology center pitney bowes customer communications management voice of the customer customer communications dmt print and mail industry white paper factory solution multi-channel communications innovation drupa 2012 personalized communications pre-drupa technology showcase personalization direct mail customer summit
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb