Technology is reinventing direct mail. Data is more relevant than ever, and printing presses pop out more colorful and personalized packages. Printing is more efficient, with postage discounts now accessible to mailers of any volume thanks to presort software and commingling. So how do you know if a direct mail service bureau is up-to-date, offers […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudproduction print white paper factory solution dmt pre-drupa technology showcase direct mail marketing mail color printing print and mail industry national postal forum technology innovation customer lifetime value multi-channel communications pitney bowes customer summit direct mail voice of the customer customer communications management personalized communications customer communications intellijet production mail personalization drupa 2012 Print and Mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb