Technology is reinventing direct mail. Data is more relevant than ever, and printing presses pop out more colorful and personalized packages. Printing is more efficient, with postage discounts now accessible to mailers of any volume thanks to presort software and commingling. So how do you know if a direct mail service bureau is up-to-date, offers […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudproduction mail Print and Mail dmt pitney bowes personalized communications customer communications management white paper factory solution customer summit intellijet color printing national postal forum pre-drupa technology showcase customer lifetime value customer communications graph expo 2011 multi-channel communications production print innovation mail voice of the customer direct mail personalization drupa 2012 technology print and mail industry
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb