Technology is reinventing direct mail. Data is more relevant than ever, and printing presses pop out more colorful and personalized packages. Printing is more efficient, with postage discounts now accessible to mailers of any volume thanks to presort software and commingling. So how do you know if a direct mail service bureau is up-to-date, offers […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudproduction print Print and Mail innovation personalization technology direct mail pitney bowes personalized communications customer communications print and mail industry white paper factory solution voice of the customer intellijet mail pre-drupa technology showcase national postal forum graph expo 2011 dmt customer communications management drupa 2012 multi-channel communications color printing customer summit production mail customer lifetime value
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb