Technology is reinventing direct mail. Data is more relevant than ever, and printing presses pop out more colorful and personalized packages. Printing is more efficient, with postage discounts now accessible to mailers of any volume thanks to presort software and commingling. So how do you know if a direct mail service bureau is up-to-date, offers […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpre-drupa technology showcase pitney bowes personalized communications customer communications management voice of the customer intellijet technology multi-channel communications national postal forum production print dmt personalization graph expo 2011 white paper factory solution mail innovation drupa 2012 customer summit Print and Mail production mail direct mail print and mail industry customer communications customer lifetime value color printing
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb