Technology is reinventing direct mail. Data is more relevant than ever, and printing presses pop out more colorful and personalized packages. Printing is more efficient, with postage discounts now accessible to mailers of any volume thanks to presort software and commingling. So how do you know if a direct mail service bureau is up-to-date, offers […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudinnovation technology customer communications management pitney bowes global technology center Print and Mail customer communications national postal forum print and mail industry multi-channel communications customer lifetime value color printing direct mail personalized communications dmt production print voice of the customer pitney bowes production mail customer summit personalization white paper factory solution drupa 2012 intellijet mail pre-drupa technology showcase
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb