Your business likely receives pieces of returned mail every day. No big deal, right? You’ll simply re-route those items to the correct addresses. No harm, no foul. A deeper look reveals the true cost of returned mail. When a piece of mail is returned to you – the U.S. Postal Service processes these mailings as […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudtechnology customer summit pre-drupa technology showcase customer communications production mail white paper factory solution personalization customer lifetime value innovation print and mail industry multi-channel communications customer communications management drupa 2012 direct mail dmt personalized communications production print intellijet national postal forum voice of the customer mail pitney bowes global technology center color printing pitney bowes Print and Mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb