Your business likely receives pieces of returned mail every day. No big deal, right? You’ll simply re-route those items to the correct addresses. No harm, no foul. A deeper look reveals the true cost of returned mail. When a piece of mail is returned to you – the U.S. Postal Service processes these mailings as […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudproduction mail print and mail industry customer communications management voice of the customer white paper factory solution direct mail technology pre-drupa technology showcase drupa 2012 pitney bowes personalization national postal forum personalized communications innovation intellijet customer lifetime value production print customer summit dmt direct mail marketing customer communications color printing multi-channel communications Print and Mail mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb