Your business likely receives pieces of returned mail every day. No big deal, right? You’ll simply re-route those items to the correct addresses. No harm, no foul. A deeper look reveals the true cost of returned mail. When a piece of mail is returned to you – the U.S. Postal Service processes these mailings as […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag CloudPrint and Mail intellijet white paper factory solution multi-channel communications voice of the customer customer lifetime value pre-drupa technology showcase production mail personalized communications pitney bowes pitney bowes global technology center direct mail national postal forum customer communications management color printing drupa 2012 technology mail innovation personalization production print customer summit dmt print and mail industry customer communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb