Your business likely receives pieces of returned mail every day. No big deal, right? You’ll simply re-route those items to the correct addresses. No harm, no foul. A deeper look reveals the true cost of returned mail. When a piece of mail is returned to you – the U.S. Postal Service processes these mailings as […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudwhite paper factory solution direct mail pre-drupa technology showcase innovation customer communications management color printing drupa 2012 graph expo 2011 customer communications pitney bowes national postal forum dmt print and mail industry production print voice of the customer intellijet Print and Mail customer summit personalization multi-channel communications technology production mail customer lifetime value personalized communications mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb