Your business likely receives pieces of returned mail every day. No big deal, right? You’ll simply re-route those items to the correct addresses. No harm, no foul. A deeper look reveals the true cost of returned mail. When a piece of mail is returned to you – the U.S. Postal Service processes these mailings as […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag CloudPrint and Mail print and mail industry drupa 2012 personalized communications voice of the customer customer communications management customer communications white paper factory solution customer summit production print dmt production mail technology personalization national postal forum direct mail intellijet mail pre-drupa technology showcase direct mail marketing multi-channel communications innovation customer lifetime value color printing pitney bowes
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb