Your business likely receives pieces of returned mail every day. No big deal, right? You’ll simply re-route those items to the correct addresses. No harm, no foul. A deeper look reveals the true cost of returned mail. When a piece of mail is returned to you – the U.S. Postal Service processes these mailings as […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpitney bowes mail production print multi-channel communications pre-drupa technology showcase innovation personalization intellijet dmt drupa 2012 customer lifetime value customer communications management customer summit customer communications pitney bowes global technology center white paper factory solution voice of the customer technology personalized communications direct mail national postal forum production mail color printing Print and Mail print and mail industry
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb