You can get terrific ideas for increasing direct mail response from service bureau production companies. Why? Because service bureau salespeople see production from an entirely different angle than you do as a marketer. Working with a wide variety of direct mail clients and projects gives them insights that can be turned into selling ideas for […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpre-drupa technology showcase mail customer communications management production print pitney bowes production mail voice of the customer personalization multi-channel communications national postal forum Print and Mail technology color printing customer communications print and mail industry drupa 2012 personalized communications direct mail marketing dmt white paper factory solution customer lifetime value intellijet direct mail innovation customer summit
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb