You can get terrific ideas for increasing direct mail response from service bureau production companies. Why? Because service bureau salespeople see production from an entirely different angle than you do as a marketer. Working with a wide variety of direct mail clients and projects gives them insights that can be turned into selling ideas for […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpitney bowes global technology center pre-drupa technology showcase innovation customer summit print and mail industry production mail customer lifetime value color printing production print Print and Mail customer communications management dmt personalized communications intellijet multi-channel communications white paper factory solution direct mail technology voice of the customer pitney bowes national postal forum personalization drupa 2012 customer communications mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb