You can get terrific ideas for increasing direct mail response from service bureau production companies. Why? Because service bureau salespeople see production from an entirely different angle than you do as a marketer. Working with a wide variety of direct mail clients and projects gives them insights that can be turned into selling ideas for […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudwhite paper factory solution Print and Mail customer summit color printing technology mail personalized communications production mail voice of the customer direct mail personalization production print intellijet customer communications pre-drupa technology showcase pitney bowes direct mail marketing dmt print and mail industry national postal forum innovation multi-channel communications customer communications management drupa 2012 customer lifetime value
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb