You can get terrific ideas for increasing direct mail response from service bureau production companies. Why? Because service bureau salespeople see production from an entirely different angle than you do as a marketer. Working with a wide variety of direct mail clients and projects gives them insights that can be turned into selling ideas for […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudproduction mail customer lifetime value intellijet voice of the customer drupa 2012 innovation personalization customer summit national postal forum mail pre-drupa technology showcase print and mail industry production print white paper factory solution direct mail marketing customer communications pitney bowes personalized communications Print and Mail dmt technology color printing direct mail multi-channel communications customer communications management
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb