You can get terrific ideas for increasing direct mail response from service bureau production companies. Why? Because service bureau salespeople see production from an entirely different angle than you do as a marketer. Working with a wide variety of direct mail clients and projects gives them insights that can be turned into selling ideas for […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddmt direct mail marketing drupa 2012 customer communications management white paper factory solution technology customer communications intellijet print and mail industry voice of the customer production mail innovation customer lifetime value pitney bowes production print direct mail pre-drupa technology showcase multi-channel communications Print and Mail mail personalization color printing customer summit national postal forum personalized communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb