You can get terrific ideas for increasing direct mail response from service bureau production companies. Why? Because service bureau salespeople see production from an entirely different angle than you do as a marketer. Working with a wide variety of direct mail clients and projects gives them insights that can be turned into selling ideas for […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudwhite paper factory solution color printing customer summit pre-drupa technology showcase intellijet direct mail production print national postal forum customer communications management Print and Mail personalization drupa 2012 technology multi-channel communications customer communications pitney bowes global technology center production mail pitney bowes mail innovation personalized communications dmt voice of the customer customer lifetime value print and mail industry
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb