You can get terrific ideas for increasing direct mail response from service bureau production companies. Why? Because service bureau salespeople see production from an entirely different angle than you do as a marketer. Working with a wide variety of direct mail clients and projects gives them insights that can be turned into selling ideas for […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpitney bowes pre-drupa technology showcase direct mail customer communications personalization dmt drupa 2012 technology customer summit mail customer lifetime value voice of the customer national postal forum print and mail industry personalized communications color printing innovation graph expo 2011 customer communications management multi-channel communications Print and Mail production print white paper factory solution intellijet production mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb