During June 4-6, we held the 12th annual Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies Client Summit. The event brought together over 170 clients from 130 companies and 15 countries to our Global Technology Center in Danbury, CT and our Customer Innovation Center in Shelton, CT. Over three days, our clients had the opportunity to learn from industry […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudproduction print innovation production mail color printing dmt voice of the customer customer communications management print and mail industry national postal forum direct mail mail personalized communications white paper factory solution pre-drupa technology showcase multi-channel communications personalization intellijet technology drupa 2012 customer summit customer lifetime value pitney bowes Print and Mail graph expo 2011 customer communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb