During June 4-6, we held the 12th annual Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies Client Summit. The event brought together over 170 clients from 130 companies and 15 countries to our Global Technology Center in Danbury, CT and our Customer Innovation Center in Shelton, CT. Over three days, our clients had the opportunity to learn from industry […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudwhite paper factory solution multi-channel communications national postal forum pre-drupa technology showcase customer lifetime value Print and Mail customer summit dmt customer communications management production print pitney bowes technology direct mail voice of the customer graph expo 2011 production mail personalization personalized communications mail color printing intellijet customer communications drupa 2012 print and mail industry innovation
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb