During June 4-6, we held the 12th annual Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies Client Summit. The event brought together over 170 clients from 130 companies and 15 countries to our Global Technology Center in Danbury, CT and our Customer Innovation Center in Shelton, CT. Over three days, our clients had the opportunity to learn from industry […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddrupa 2012 personalized communications Print and Mail customer summit personalization graph expo 2011 direct mail pre-drupa technology showcase customer lifetime value intellijet customer communications voice of the customer mail white paper factory solution multi-channel communications innovation print and mail industry production mail color printing production print pitney bowes dmt technology customer communications management national postal forum
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb