During June 4-6, we held the 12th annual Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies Client Summit. The event brought together over 170 clients from 130 companies and 15 countries to our Global Technology Center in Danbury, CT and our Customer Innovation Center in Shelton, CT. Over three days, our clients had the opportunity to learn from industry […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag CloudPrint and Mail customer lifetime value direct mail marketing drupa 2012 white paper factory solution direct mail customer communications management multi-channel communications customer communications color printing national postal forum pitney bowes voice of the customer pre-drupa technology showcase intellijet dmt mail personalization innovation production print print and mail industry technology production mail personalized communications customer summit
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb