During June 4-6, we held the 12th annual Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies Client Summit. The event brought together over 170 clients from 130 companies and 15 countries to our Global Technology Center in Danbury, CT and our Customer Innovation Center in Shelton, CT. Over three days, our clients had the opportunity to learn from industry […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpersonalization technology customer communications customer summit dmt mail pitney bowes global technology center white paper factory solution Print and Mail production print pitney bowes multi-channel communications direct mail national postal forum innovation customer lifetime value pre-drupa technology showcase intellijet print and mail industry voice of the customer personalized communications production mail customer communications management color printing drupa 2012
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb