The pressure to drive down costs and time-to-delivery has been a constant throughout much of our business lives. In an environment where international competitors have taken advantage of the opportunities afforded by new technologies and the global economy, this has become especially critical. These competitors have won market share by attacking cost and delivery issues, […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag CloudPrint and Mail voice of the customer customer communications management dmt color printing pre-drupa technology showcase personalization multi-channel communications mail production print customer summit direct mail marketing print and mail industry intellijet customer communications personalized communications pitney bowes direct mail national postal forum production mail technology white paper factory solution innovation drupa 2012 customer lifetime value
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb