The pressure to drive down costs and time-to-delivery has been a constant throughout much of our business lives. In an environment where international competitors have taken advantage of the opportunities afforded by new technologies and the global economy, this has become especially critical. These competitors have won market share by attacking cost and delivery issues, […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudproduction mail customer lifetime value pitney bowes global technology center intellijet technology personalization multi-channel communications direct mail production print personalized communications pre-drupa technology showcase drupa 2012 print and mail industry pitney bowes innovation customer communications management Print and Mail color printing voice of the customer white paper factory solution customer communications mail national postal forum dmt customer summit
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb