The pressure to drive down costs and time-to-delivery has been a constant throughout much of our business lives. In an environment where international competitors have taken advantage of the opportunities afforded by new technologies and the global economy, this has become especially critical. These competitors have won market share by attacking cost and delivery issues, […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudpersonalized communications customer communications multi-channel communications dmt voice of the customer direct mail customer summit personalization Print and Mail innovation production mail pre-drupa technology showcase direct mail marketing print and mail industry customer communications management pitney bowes technology white paper factory solution mail drupa 2012 customer lifetime value production print national postal forum intellijet color printing
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb