The pressure to drive down costs and time-to-delivery has been a constant throughout much of our business lives. In an environment where international competitors have taken advantage of the opportunities afforded by new technologies and the global economy, this has become especially critical. These competitors have won market share by attacking cost and delivery issues, […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudmulti-channel communications dmt direct mail national postal forum technology customer summit personalization customer lifetime value innovation direct mail marketing production mail intellijet production print Print and Mail pre-drupa technology showcase print and mail industry pitney bowes color printing mail drupa 2012 voice of the customer white paper factory solution customer communications personalized communications customer communications management
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb