Okay, I am going to come right out and say it: this was not my favorite National Postal Forum (NPF). Perhaps this was due to the postal protestors that I had to walk past before I entered the San Francisco Moscone Convention Center. Maybe it was the lack of definitive news on the postal front. […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag CloudPrint and Mail customer summit innovation drupa 2012 personalized communications dmt voice of the customer direct mail pitney bowes global technology center national postal forum personalization pitney bowes production print pre-drupa technology showcase print and mail industry white paper factory solution intellijet mail customer communications technology customer communications management production mail color printing multi-channel communications customer lifetime value
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb