Okay, I am going to come right out and say it: this was not my favorite National Postal Forum (NPF). Perhaps this was due to the postal protestors that I had to walk past before I entered the San Francisco Moscone Convention Center. Maybe it was the lack of definitive news on the postal front. […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer summit pre-drupa technology showcase Print and Mail direct mail marketing customer communications management innovation national postal forum drupa 2012 customer communications technology multi-channel communications personalized communications personalization color printing print and mail industry mail production print white paper factory solution intellijet production mail direct mail customer lifetime value pitney bowes dmt voice of the customer
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb