Okay, I am going to come right out and say it: this was not my favorite National Postal Forum (NPF). Perhaps this was due to the postal protestors that I had to walk past before I entered the San Francisco Moscone Convention Center. Maybe it was the lack of definitive news on the postal front. […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcustomer summit pitney bowes global technology center voice of the customer drupa 2012 color printing pre-drupa technology showcase personalization pitney bowes dmt mail intellijet white paper factory solution customer communications production mail print and mail industry multi-channel communications technology national postal forum personalized communications customer communications management customer lifetime value direct mail production print innovation Print and Mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb