Okay, I am going to come right out and say it: this was not my favorite National Postal Forum (NPF). Perhaps this was due to the postal protestors that I had to walk past before I entered the San Francisco Moscone Convention Center. Maybe it was the lack of definitive news on the postal front. […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag CloudPrint and Mail personalization drupa 2012 print and mail industry mail production print pre-drupa technology showcase voice of the customer customer lifetime value customer summit customer communications management white paper factory solution direct mail intellijet dmt national postal forum innovation color printing multi-channel communications customer communications production mail technology personalized communications pitney bowes direct mail marketing
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb