Okay, I am going to come right out and say it: this was not my favorite National Postal Forum (NPF). Perhaps this was due to the postal protestors that I had to walk past before I entered the San Francisco Moscone Convention Center. Maybe it was the lack of definitive news on the postal front. […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudproduction mail direct mail white paper factory solution pre-drupa technology showcase intellijet customer summit personalized communications direct mail marketing multi-channel communications innovation technology pitney bowes customer lifetime value voice of the customer mail personalization color printing national postal forum Print and Mail customer communications management drupa 2012 production print print and mail industry dmt customer communications
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb