Okay, I am going to come right out and say it: this was not my favorite National Postal Forum (NPF). Perhaps this was due to the postal protestors that I had to walk past before I entered the San Francisco Moscone Convention Center. Maybe it was the lack of definitive news on the postal front. […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudproduction print direct mail production mail personalization technology mail customer summit dmt pre-drupa technology showcase Print and Mail intellijet color printing innovation national postal forum customer lifetime value pitney bowes global technology center pitney bowes print and mail industry voice of the customer white paper factory solution personalized communications multi-channel communications customer communications customer communications management drupa 2012
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb