Okay, I am going to come right out and say it: this was not my favorite National Postal Forum (NPF). Perhaps this was due to the postal protestors that I had to walk past before I entered the San Francisco Moscone Convention Center. Maybe it was the lack of definitive news on the postal front. […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddrupa 2012 white paper factory solution customer summit pitney bowes personalized communications dmt intellijet voice of the customer production mail production print direct mail multi-channel communications national postal forum customer lifetime value customer communications color printing customer communications management innovation personalization Print and Mail print and mail industry direct mail marketing pre-drupa technology showcase technology mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb