For customer communications to have a positive impact on business results, every message must be relevant, accurate and engaging. Success for most organizations depends on finding the right balance of operational efficiency and marketing effectiveness. Recent advances in digital color inkjet are revolutionizing the production of transactional communications. The same technology that can help businesses […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudmulti-channel communications customer lifetime value voice of the customer national postal forum pitney bowes personalized communications production mail dmt direct mail print and mail industry drupa 2012 personalization white paper factory solution production print innovation Print and Mail pitney bowes global technology center customer summit customer communications color printing technology intellijet customer communications management pre-drupa technology showcase mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb