For customer communications to have a positive impact on business results, every message must be relevant, accurate and engaging. Success for most organizations depends on finding the right balance of operational efficiency and marketing effectiveness. Recent advances in digital color inkjet are revolutionizing the production of transactional communications. The same technology that can help businesses […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudmulti-channel communications direct mail marketing customer communications innovation mail national postal forum pitney bowes drupa 2012 voice of the customer personalized communications white paper factory solution personalization color printing print and mail industry technology Print and Mail customer lifetime value pre-drupa technology showcase customer communications management direct mail production print dmt customer summit production mail intellijet
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb