For customer communications to have a positive impact on business results, every message must be relevant, accurate and engaging. Success for most organizations depends on finding the right balance of operational efficiency and marketing effectiveness. Recent advances in digital color inkjet are revolutionizing the production of transactional communications. The same technology that can help businesses […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudcolor printing customer lifetime value voice of the customer white paper factory solution pitney bowes global technology center national postal forum technology pre-drupa technology showcase multi-channel communications Print and Mail personalized communications dmt production print innovation customer communications personalization direct mail production mail pitney bowes mail customer communications management customer summit drupa 2012 print and mail industry intellijet
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb