For customer communications to have a positive impact on business results, every message must be relevant, accurate and engaging. Success for most organizations depends on finding the right balance of operational efficiency and marketing effectiveness. Recent advances in digital color inkjet are revolutionizing the production of transactional communications. The same technology that can help businesses […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddirect mail dmt national postal forum drupa 2012 personalized communications customer summit print and mail industry multi-channel communications mail graph expo 2011 production print pitney bowes customer communications customer lifetime value color printing white paper factory solution personalization voice of the customer innovation technology production mail intellijet pre-drupa technology showcase customer communications management Print and Mail
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb