For customer communications to have a positive impact on business results, every message must be relevant, accurate and engaging. Success for most organizations depends on finding the right balance of operational efficiency and marketing effectiveness. Recent advances in digital color inkjet are revolutionizing the production of transactional communications. The same technology that can help businesses […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Clouddirect mail color printing print and mail industry customer summit customer lifetime value mail personalization graph expo 2011 production mail personalized communications Print and Mail pre-drupa technology showcase national postal forum voice of the customer pitney bowes technology multi-channel communications drupa 2012 innovation customer communications management customer communications white paper factory solution dmt production print intellijet
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb