For customer communications to have a positive impact on business results, every message must be relevant, accurate and engaging. Success for most organizations depends on finding the right balance of operational efficiency and marketing effectiveness. Recent advances in digital color inkjet are revolutionizing the production of transactional communications. The same technology that can help businesses […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudmulti-channel communications customer communications personalized communications graph expo 2011 intellijet customer summit voice of the customer drupa 2012 print and mail industry Print and Mail direct mail national postal forum innovation production mail mail pre-drupa technology showcase white paper factory solution pitney bowes production print color printing dmt personalization technology customer lifetime value customer communications management
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb