For customer communications to have a positive impact on business results, every message must be relevant, accurate and engaging. Success for most organizations depends on finding the right balance of operational efficiency and marketing effectiveness. Recent advances in digital color inkjet are revolutionizing the production of transactional communications. The same technology that can help businesses […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Cloudwhite paper factory solution Print and Mail print and mail industry color printing production mail customer communications management pre-drupa technology showcase customer lifetime value drupa 2012 mail customer summit pitney bowes customer communications direct mail intellijet production print personalized communications national postal forum personalization multi-channel communications innovation voice of the customer dmt technology graph expo 2011
- The True Business Costs of “Undeliverable as Addressed” Mail
- Needing a Trusted Parcel Partner in an Ecommerce World
- Pass-Through Postage Pricing: The Secret to Achieving Cost Certainty
- Best Practices for Re-Engineering Business Processes: How To Successfully Automate… Now!
- Production Cost Savings Tip: Where to Move the IMb