If Big Data is supposed to give mail center managers better visibility of their mailing and shipping costs, why do so many feel like they’re now operating blind, lost in a data dust storm? Consider all the spending data swirling around mail centers, obscuring insights. This might include spending from multiple mailing accounts, and data […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Is Your Mail Center Lost in a Big Data Dust Storm? (Watch Webinar)
- Back to School: Colleges and Universities coming to Tacoma!
- How Does the USPS Mailer ID Support Intelligent Mail®? (Watch Webinar)
- How to Manage the ‘Big Data’ of Shipping and Postal Spending (Upcoming Webinar)
- How Does IM®pb Compliance Take the Guesswork Out of Shipping? (Watch Webinar)