If you live in San Francisco, you may have noticed something different out by your mailbox – the U.S. Postal Service delivering groceries to Amazon customers. Time will tell if this two-year trial partnership will expand to other cities, but for now, it’s interesting that the USPS appears willing to work with what could be […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 3 Ways Shippers Benefit When the USPS Teams Up with Parcel Carriers
- Shipping with the Postal Service: Before and After Intelligent Mail®
- A Mentor’s Advice: 4 Steps to Startup Success
- [WEBINAR] Digital Technology Puts Mail Centers in the Fast Lane
- A Mentor’s Advice on 5 Perils and 8 Complexities eCommerce Entrepreneurs Face