Somewhere in its service centers sprinkled across the country, the Internal Revenue Service is holding $164 million of taxpayer money – all in the form of refund checks that couldn’t be mailed to their rightful recipients. More than 111,000 taxpayers are owed money, and the average undelivered refund check is worth $1,471. And to think, […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Think Undelivered Mail Doesn’t Matter? Think Again.
- Can Your Small Business Use Some Advice? (Enter a Contest to Win Some)
- 5 Tips for Mentor Relationships that Produce Positive Results – and a chance to Win a Mentorship!
- 3 Things You Need to Know About Sending Packages in 2015 (Watch Webinar)
- Enter to Win a #SmallBiz Mentorship from Pitney Bowes