Up in the sky, look! It’s a bird! No, it’s a plane! No, it’s a commercial drone delivering packages from a retailer’s distribution center to a nearby airport! They may not be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, but as Pitney Bowes President of e-Commerce and Shipping Solutions Christoph Stehmann described in […]Read More...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Amazon’s Tests: Is Same Day Delivery a Pipedream or Reality?
- 3 Ways Shippers Benefit When the USPS Teams Up with Parcel Carriers
- Shipping with the Postal Service: Before and After Intelligent Mail®
- A Mentor’s Advice: 4 Steps to Startup Success
- [WEBINAR] Digital Technology Puts Mail Centers in the Fast Lane