The Intelligent Mail® barcode “Basic Service” has been required for automated mail discounts since of January 27th. Now, the USPS® has announced that “Full-Service” will be required – most definitely – by January 26th, 2014.
Making the Move to Full-Service Intelligent Mail®
|View on Demand|
- Do you know the steps required for moving forward with Full-Service Intelligent Mail compliance?
- When do you need to start, in order to be ready by January 26th?
- How does the process work?
Learn the basic steps in moving from Basic Service to Full Service, and find out how to take advantage of all the benefits of the Full-Service Intelligent Mail barcode!
Why wait? Start saving NOW!
It will take time to make the transition. Not only for signing up for CRID’s and making sure your software is compliant – but also for TEM (Testing).
Once you’ve “made the move” there are numerous advantages. Aside from the additional savings – you have the ability to know:
- Exactly when the USPS has custody of the mail
- How many days it took for delivery – by region, state, etc.
- If the mail delivered as addressed – i.e. the quality of your addresses
- Cash coming in! (i.e. the tracing of remittance payments back to you)
Moving to the Full-Service Intelligent Mail barcode now may help you with everything from cash flow visibility to staffing requirements, inventory management, and cost savings (for other internal processes).
Find Out More
Hear our Intelligent Mail barcode expert, Judy Kalus, as she explains the details of the Full-Service IMb and the steps required to move forward.
WEBINAR: Making the Move to Intelligent Mail barcode
|View on Demand|