Have you signed up for the 2014 MapInfo User Conference yet? From June 11-13, we’re at the birthplace of rock n’ roll, Memphis, to meet with the rock stars of the mapping industry. MapInfo technical developers, engineers and GIS users will engage in breakout sessions, hands-on training and networking opportunities that are sure to “rock.”
We’re thrilled to have sessions on topics ranging from how-to’s in the spatial data space to coding for maps. While we have over 50 sessions this year, here are just a few that attendees will get to experience:
- The Power of Indoor Mapping: TomTom and Pitney Bowes have partnered for over 15 years bringing you best in breed data and continue to deliver new, innovative data and solutions. Come learn how together we can route you to the airport or shopping mall, geocode the exact store location, tell you the appropriate entry point and provide guidance to the store.
- Location-Based Services – The Art of the Possible with Accenture: Get an overview and specific examples of how geographical demographic data is being applied to mobility applications in unique ways to improve business and quality of life.
- Trends in Geocoding and Reverse Geocoding: Social media, mobile technology and new location-based services have led to an explosion in geocoding and reverse geocoding. Hear first-hand about the latest developments and see how market leaders are applying these tools today.
- ATM and Merchant Data Collection – MasterCard: Explore challenges and solutions for the collection and maintenance of a global set of points of interest (POI) information.
- It’s Not About Maps – It’s About Data!: Location is becoming more than just a point on a map. What companies really want to discover today is not just where consumers are, but why they’re there and what they want when they’re there. Learn how this function of Location Intelligence will unlock new opportunities, enabling innovative kinds of marketing, business planning and product management.
Excited? We certainly are, and hope to see you there! Click here for more information and to register today.